Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

In a moronic twist of fate…

You have just won 1 billion dollars, but also contracted a horrible disease that will kill you suddenly after 24 hours in an extremely painful fashion. so you decide indulge yourself in as many of life’s pleasures over the next few hours, but it must end with your own death (ie, before the sickness gets you).

shoot:

Use part of it to buy a spicy chicken bowl at Tokyo Bowl, pay off my mom's bills, give some to my friends, donate the rest to charities, and then die by chainsaw decapitation.

All I got to say is a Billion dollars would get a guy a lot of hookers. I think I'd try to establish some kind of a record.

I knew this situation as the following: There's a job opening for the local nuclear power plant, and they offer $ 1.000.000 for anyone who would refresh the plutonium inside the reactor. However, that will render you radioactive, and thus leaving you with all the consequences thereof...

I would never accept such a deal, but if I had no choice, then I guess I would qoute Fredrik on this.

Have the biggest piss-up in the history of mankind, inviting everyone I know, with music, games, and most importantly of all, gallons and gallons of booze. I'd invite all my favourite bands, movie stars, and authors along, and I'd probably end up unconscious or dead due to alcohol poisoning.

:D

zarkyb said:

Have the biggest piss-up in the history of mankind, inviting everyone I know, with music, games, and most importantly of all, gallons and gallons of booze. I'd invite all my favourite bands, movie stars, and authors along, and I'd probably end up unconscious or dead due to alcohol poisoning.

:D

And how could you manage this in 24 hours?

I would likely split the money amongst my friends, and pay my parent's bills, buy them a house, take a lear jet to washington to see the girl I love.. stuff like that.
Now how would I die? hmmm...

Bellyflop a land mine. If I ever kill myself willingly, it'll probably be with some form of explosives.

id buy atom bombs and blow em up taking you all with me so we can have a doom community in eternity.

I'd split it in three and give one third to charity, one third to my four best friends, and one third to my mom, dad, and sister.

Lots and lots of coke and/or heroin...and hookers too maybe
burn what's left of the money

Pay scientists to find a cure real quick. Then give the remaining money to Id Software so they will release Doom3 earlier

Mine would be similar to Fredrik's answer, but I would try to find a nice peaceful nature-esque place first. I'd certainly stop by the ocean, and I'm sure I'd be able to find someplace else. Then I'd jupm out of a high-altitude airplane, mainly to see how long it'd take for me to hit the ground. I've always wanted to do that, except for the splattering on the ground part.

Grimm said:

Then I'd jupm out of a high-altitude airplane

Can you find one in less than 24 hours?

Frozen in panic and overwhelmed by possibilities. Duct tape money to body, walk into poorest neighborhood I could find and coated with home made napalm, burn up myself and money in front of them; the faint glimmer of hope fading painfully from their eyes. Nothing like a last chance to create a horrible, horrible irony.

I actually don't know what I'd do. Something like that can be imagined but never realistically. Everything you'd do you couldn't enjoy, you'd be thinking about you death. I suppose probably something simple and meaningful. As for the money, charities launder it, I'd give it to my family and friends. And have a fucking awesome funeral!

Give half to Carmack to get his ass into space already, and the rest to real, honest, intelligent animal rights associations then put myself to sleep. I hear they add an anisthentic before administering to ease the pain of dying.

Hmm. that reminds me. one of my friends wants to get genetic therapy to turn herself into a furry. Maybe I'll pay for that.

Can you find one in less than 24 hours?

I've got a billion dollars, dude. Oh, and I forgot, I'd also kick the shit out of some people, and say some certain things to others, and finally, e-mail whatever I was working on at the time to a repectable member of the Doom community so you guys could see what I was working on before teh great coincidence happened.

Quast said:

Lots and lots of coke and/or heroin...and hookers too maybe
burn what's left of the money

i would buy drugs too...if im going out..im going out high as a mofo... and i'd give my friends alot of money

I'd have it transferred to $50 bills, rent a charter plane for an hour, and fly over my hometown-- dumping every last bit of it out of the plane(followed by myself). I think heaven would let me in, seeing as how I was going out anyway...

I would think about how to spend it in the best way and then realise that the 24 hours allready past.

Rig the presidential election so that Al Sharpton would win, and die with a smile on my face knowing I'd just sent the country into four years of absolute insanity.