Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Executor666

Retribution: A DOOM story (Part 1)

The Marines look over the cliff. Thousands of blue-colored Barons (Called Heck Lords) were having a meeting. Suddenly, Flynn Taggart gave the order: "Send them to heck!"

The soldiers leaped into the fray, unleashing thousands of rounds of ammo into the horde. The Lords bombarded the soldiers with plasma. As Marines charged in droves, a huge flash of red light and an earthquake made demon and human alike look at the source, trembling with fear...

The Shivans have arrived!

......*Gives you a WTF look*.
DAMN YOU HIS NAME IS NOT FLYNN TAGGART! ITS RYAN STORMS OR DOOMGUY DAMNIT!

The only information on the copy regarding Flynn's life before he entered the UAC army is the word "TAGGART": apparently, you do not fully understand its meaning. TAGGART stands for "Terrorist Acts, Guerillas, Get-aways And Riots Troops", one of the most elite part of the Earth Defense Agency (as far as I know, only 56 men were part of it this far). The name says it all: this is a special section for special operations. I do not believe I have to explain you how selective the entry can be. These are the best marines on Earth.

Deimos Labs

Ok, a little good natured critique here...

1. Use "hell" instead of "heck", it's more powerfull in getting the meaning across.

2. For the sake of not getting attacked, choose a name other than Flynn Taggart... most people here hated the Doom books and anything that has to do with them.

3. Lastly, this story reminds me of the video I watched for Warcraft 3. Just an observation, it might just be the beginning that is like this.

I await part 2.