Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Shadow Realm,Near Completion

ShadowRunner said:

O btw,I uploaded shadowrealm allready.Apparently you gave me the wrong address doomboy.

Seems stupidity CAN be concealed.

The funny thing is you could have clicked the F.A.Q. link at the top of this page and got all the info yourself.

ShadowRunner said:

O btw,I uploaded shadowrealm allready.Apparently you gave me the wrong address doomboy.

Seems stupidity CAN be concealed.

Uh, if you uploaded it already, then why did you ask me? BTW, I hate to break your heart, but since yesterday was Friday (in this part of the world, anyway), you're not going to see your map reviewed more likely than not. As I recall the latest you can send your map in is on a Thursday, although I'm probably wrong.

Mancubus II said:

The funny thing is you could have clicked the F.A.Q. link at the top of this page and got all the info yourself.

pr4wn3d

what map isn't a bunch of hallways.

and if you really want to make an opinion at least play it first, it's in /newstuff. I think it wasn't that bad.

DooMBoy said:

As I recall the latest you can send your map in is on a Thursday, although I'm probably wrong.

That's pretty much a worst-case scenario. Uploading by Thursday should more or less guarantee it getting reviewed that week. However, even wads uploaded on a Saturday have a fair chance (50-50, perhaps), if Ty approves them quickly and the reviewer isn't too overwhelmed with other stuff to review or pushed for time for other reasons.

There are exceptions to that, of course. I put my latest maps in the archives on a Monday, hopefully giving the reviewer(s) more than enough time, and it still wasn't reviewed until the week after. Oh well, no complaints here.

It began with this.

And speaking of titles, Grazza's seems to be a bit too large.

Ichor: That was a very rare set of circumstances (a guest reviewer was brought in at short notice, and he turned out not to have a copy of Hexen).

Nick Perrin: It's to do with this. Ralphis has gone crazy and Hax0red us all!

Yes I know. It's sort of funny, actually. I'm still curious about how all of the fog was stripped away from those screenshots. Not even the torch can do that (in JHexen anyway), and they didn't turn out quite so well.

Maybe, but the game would have played much differently, and any new things would likely not show up at all.

MY GOD. I have not laughed so hard at a forum ever(come to think of it, I never have at all). I can't believe it.

If you ever do this,i swear on my life i will get so many people to hate it,YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND I WILL NOT REGRET IT.

anyway, that HAXXORED by RAPLHIS shit is hilarious too, I can't stop laughing at all those posts with the crossed out words and stupid messages!!! shadowrunner would do best to run and hide, and never come back!!!!!

I'm guessing the pic from shadowrunner's sig is the end of their "duel" that shadowrunner proposed?

P.S. I didn't read the whole thread, as it was too damn long!

sorry, right, his title. I do get those mixed up.

HA HA!! so shadowrunner proved himself n00bish once again! Personally i don't mind the guy, though. the thing is, people don't actually hate him. he just thinks they do.

Nah, i'm pretty sure we really do hate him. :) Stupidity at that frequency is hard to deal with.

I don't hate him, though I do hate his style of typing.
Hope NewDoom likes him more than DW did :P

Nick Perrin said:

anyway, that HAXXORED by RAPLHIS shit is hilarious too

In case you're unaware of the background to that, this might help explain it.

Here we have something for a new Doomworld forum adventure.