Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just had some burritos with Tabasco sauce on them. I like it when stuff is this hot (a little hotter, actually).

How hot do you like it?

(Sorry if this should be in blogs)

Someone brought Uncle Frank's Suicide Sauce to the cafeteria a few weeks ago. I tried a dab the size of a fruit fly on the end of a toothpick. I could still feel it half an hour later.

One guy couldn't tell that he had some residue on his finger. He rubbed his eyes and missed the next class.

I'm the kind of guy who goes to Taco Del Mar and orders a fish burrito with jalapenos, hot hot sauce, and the spiciest beans to boot. When I eat Thai I usualy go for 3/4 or 4/5 stars (I still like to be able to taste my food).

I prefer just a moderate hotness. I prefer not to kill the taste of food with one dominant taste (People who use ketchup on everything piss me off).
Also in my opinion I would only like more spicy/hot things for bragging rights.

Heh, I'm not a big fan of really spicy food, but I like a little hotness. Although I have had this shooter before: black sambuca, absinthe, tequila and tabasco. Needless to say it fucking burned my mouth off :P

Danarchy said:

I'm the kind of guy who goes to Taco Del Mar and orders a fish burrito with jalapenos, hot hot sauce, and the spiciest beans to boot. When I eat Thai I usualy go for 3/4 or 4/5 stars (I still like to be able to taste my food).

Spicy Thai is god's food.

surface of venus. i cooked a curry last night, though didnt make it much hot as my brother was having half and i didnt want to kill him :-) i've found a veg shop in town now that sells chillis though i dont know what type. still i plan to give them a go!

hmmm, phaal... i had a bhuna on my birthday, could actually taste the contents but still spankingly good!

I can do "hot" but I prefer "spicy hot" as opposed to "pepper hot" which is tasteless and only kills tastebuds.

In any case, I'm confortable with "surface of Venus".

Whilst playing Bar Room Court my dad sentenced a man to drink a whole bottle of Tabasco. (Yikes!)
I once snorted chilli powder. (Fucking ow!)

Cold Food will do me any day.

MaximusNukeage said:

spicy food is crap, people just make food spicy to disguize the fact that it sucks, E.G. all indian food, curried shit.

o_O um, lies?

tabasco hot myself.

Eh, spicy food seems to be just some sort of natural ego booster. The reason why spicy food is spicy is to discourage humans from eating it. It's an evolutionary thing.

Surface of Venus. The molten lead there is quite tasty with A1 sauce.

AndrewB said:

Eh, spicy food seems to be just some sort of natural ego booster.

Actually, its an aphrodisiac. We're all just junkies.

Oh, I love Thai food. There's a few nice restaurants that just popped up in my county. What I don't like is badly-made buffalo sauce, where the cook thinks that more vinegar=better.

On a related note, if anyone goes out to eat and sees this new "Creeping Death Buffalo Wings" thing that's becoming more popular, FOR GOD'S SAKE STAY AWAY. They're also known by the more accurate name of "Morning After Wings".

Moderate for here. I don't like stuff that burns the tastebuds off my tongue all that much.

Tabasco sauce rocks. I'll put it on stuff when I'm eating fake Mexican to drown out the fake taste. Of course, just because I can handle it doesn't mean that I use it constantly.

My geography teacher back in 9th grade grew his own habaneros and made salsa with them. He brought some to class. I couldn't feel my mouth that night.

But yeah, I like some spicy stuff.

I'm assuming if Ivan says poop, he means the, uh, solid kind.

IMJack said:

My geography teacher back in 9th grade grew his own habaneros and made salsa with them. He brought some to class. I couldn't feel my mouth that night.

If that happens again, wash your mouth with milk or yoghurt. That helps neutralize the chemical (capsaicin) that is causing the pain sensors to tell the brain that they are on fire.

Always have plenty of milk on hand if you're doing anything with habaneros (that's why lassi is a good drink to order together with a phal). There are some horrible tales of people going to the toilet after handling habaneros, and then needing to get some rather oddly shaped cups of milk.