Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JimN

Rainbow Six Rogue Spear

I am having a problem getting this game to start for me. When I get my team all setup I try to start the mission. When I do that the game kicks me out and back to my PC desk top with the game music still playing. Then the music ends and nothing happens. No game. Nothing happens. What am I missing here or doing wrong? I know for a facted my PC can support this old game. Can anybody help me out here? Or give me an idea whats going on?

That used to happen to me because the map files were corrupt. Try reinstalling (if you havent already).

I had the same exact problem..... i think that rogue spear is not compatible with windows 2000 or higher... the only way..if u have xp..is to creat a shortcut of the game put it on the desktop and right click it and click properties. Then go to compatibility tab and put it to windows 98 i think and try..

Assmaster said:

That used to happen to me because the map files were corrupt. Try reinstalling (if you havent already).

Did it two times allready. I Think I am over looking a command for the team in the game. I'll try it again later. I took the game out of my PC allready.