Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Another DooMish Dream

Well, I had another DooM dream. This time I was inside a space port-looking place, and I had the infamous pump-action shotgun, and Imps were appearing all over the place. I was pumping shells into everything I could see. I remember slapping the barrel of the shotgun under an Imp's head, and pulling the trigger and watching the Imp's head dissapear. It was truly awesome. Then the Imps started to telport in like you wouldn't believe, and they overwlemed me and I woke up.
Oh boy. I need to lay off the Doom.

Hey DooMBoy, I had a Doom dream too. I was on some sort of planet with low gravity, a desert planet. I too had a single barrel shotgun. I had five boxes next to me on some sort of futuristic truck. And then I just stood there standing, staring out at the desert. I heard a strange aircraft fly overhead, followed by a man yelling "PULL" followed by a bunch of small clay flying saucers spawning right in front of me! Instinctively I shouldered my shotgun and began systematically picking off the flying clay UFOs one by one. It was so maddening, so MADDENING!!! A NIGHTMARE... AHHHHH!1

Oh wait a minute, that was just my day at the trap-shooting range (shot .722 today, l33t). Nevermind.

I had a doom-ish dream too. I was going to see the (nonexistant, and likely better than the FF movie) final Fantasy 7 movie, but my cat ran off, and when I caught him, I missed the damned movie. I'll be doomed never to see it! *Cries*... oh, you mean related to -that- DOOM! Sorry.... *grins and whistles innocently*

Can you tell who played FF7 PC last night? No?... *mutters about the 'fish mouths' on the low-poly map models... especially Jessie*

I used to have a recurring dream where the cyberdemon was out to get me and I was absolutely powerless against him. But I wasn't playing a game, I was the marine. No space bar if I got splattered by his rocket. And then suddenly he'd appear and without hesitation he'd send a rocket flying at me and immediately after I'd feel this tremendous blow and would be dead. Scary ass motherfuckin' dream.

Man, stop telling us about these and make maps of them instead.

Funny... I recently had one about some map that had a similar eerie mood that Deimos Lab does. It was this good sized E1-like map with a lot of dark and blue/gray areas. It was quiet too. It seemed like almost nothing was there, until I stepped into the middle of a computer/technical area...

Sounds like something that should be in a wad.

Waking up means you slept. Sleeping shows weakness! I never sleep!

Sorry Sir. It's a addiction. I can't seem to break, yeah I am weak. The truth is out.
I wonder why I never dream Doom dreams though! Hmm ...

i had a doom dream in a small room with a red floor and this fucking angry cyberdemon who was way to big was screeming somthing at me, but i managed to kill him with a plasma gun. then the floor opened up, and i fell, and woke up.

I'm not bragging (much) but I've never had a nightmare. But I once killed Hitler in front of a space ship that looked like it came from the Megaman games.... guess my dreams qualify as weird too...

I'm not bragging (much) but I've never had a nightmare. But I once killed Hitler in front of a space ship that looked like it came from the Megaman games.... guess my dreams qualify as weird too...

That explains it: Hitler's an alien. I knew it!

Heh. Sorry. My dreams are never about violence, they're always about some sort of relationship-ish bullcrap that I can never figure out.

I had a friggin' doom dream too when i was only 7 or 8 years old.(i am 12.5 for now) Though it was a long time since, i remeber it like it was yesterday. I was in something like Map07 or 19 i only remember it had grass on the floor. i was standing in a backyard of some building with pistol. Then i went ahead and turned to the left. i saw some zombiemen but they didn't shoot me, just walk around senselessly. The i went a bit ahead again, and walked up to a dead end. There was a strange light-brown computer (turned off) and a zombieman on a stick. i shot the terminal and it exploded very violently, i was bumped to a wall by explosion. When the smoke dissapeared the zombieman-on-a-stick was slightly lower, almost on the ground, and was spinning fast. Then i woke up.

Note: a day before one of my buddies told me that he saw some sort of shootable guys-on-sticks. "When you shoot them they fall lower" he said.(of course it is just a low false)

Heh. Sorry. My dreams are never about violence, they're always about some sort of relationship-ish bullcrap that I can never figure out.

Blah, tell me about it.

Okay I'll tell you about it.

I had a dream I was at my girlfriend's house talking to her parents. I got bored so I got up and went to the back of the house. When I stepped outside I looked down and noticed I was a really hot chick in a dress. But I still had my dick. So I found my girlfriend and started fucking her on the cold ground... when the ground turned into a giant floating beanbag and we were suddenly inside a gigantic computer chip.

What the fuck is that about?!

Waking up means you slept. Sleeping shows weakness! I never sleep!

no wonder you look so freaky, get some more sleep boy