Hey,listen to me carefully and listen to me good.
Lets start from the beginning:When i was a noob to mapping and the doomworld forums,i wanted to make tod.Dumb idea,failure,gave me a bad rep.I didnt notice anything at first from you.When i tryed to revive the stupid idea,yet again failure,and i finally noticed you seemed to have something against me.

I was a noob,i admit to it.But what kind of right do you have in your fucking corkscrew of a brain to try to humilate me,get people on your side just so they can follow a asshole/retard/lowlife with nothing but the internet to be his buddy?Unlike some i actually got friends in the real world,and its just said that you prolly dont and i can easily understand peoples reasons why they wouldnt hang out with you.I'm not too sure this is true,but from the way you act i can easily tell you are hated.

Now it seems you got ahold of my private link,hacked dw to change my title,threatned to burn my pc,and insult me.Ralphis who the fuck cares about your bikini wearing ass(yeah i saw that picture,its very disturbing).You seem to follow me thread to thread trying to make a reputation out of ShadowRunner:The Biggest Doom Noob in which you claim sucks at making maps.

Heres my question you queer ass fagot:HOW CAN YOU JUDGE OTHERS MAPS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR FATASS ALL DAY SAYING IM THE BEST DOOMER EVER.NOT ONCE HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO CRACK OPEN A EDITOR,MAKE A MAP,SHOW PEOPLE IT AND TRY TO GET OTHERS TO LIKE IT.If you ever do this,i swear on my life i will get so many people to hate it,YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH AND I WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Ralphis because of you,i believe you are truly a fucking idiot.

And please provide me with more content on your brain,theirs not enough for me to tell if your even right up in the head.Maybe you take some medicane,who knows,and who gives a fuck?

Thank you for your time,i hope you can finally laugh your self to death.

~Shadow~

P.S.You want to go further into this,you know my s/n asshole.

Edit:Accidently posted in general,please move to blogs.