Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Ralphis,For my sake and your sake.Read this.

Hahaha, who made the post about making a low res version of the High res texture pack for people who couldn't download the large file?

Scuba Steve said:

Hahaha, who made the post about making a low res version of the High res texture pack for people who couldn't download the large file?

That was made by Mr. Chris, who frequents these forums.

ShadowRunner said:

Hey, listen to me carefully and listen to me good.
Let's start from the beginning: When I was a noob to mapping and the Doomworld forums, I wanted to make TOD. Dumb idea, failure, gave me a bad rep. I didn't notice anything at first from you. When I tried to revive the stupid idea, yet again failure, and I finally noticed you seemed to have something against me.

I was a noob, I admit to it. But what kind of right do you have in your fucking corkscrew of a brain to try to humilate me, get people on your side just so they can follow a asshole/retard/lowlife with nothing but the internet to be his buddy? Unlike some I actually got friends in the real world, and it's just sad that you prolly don't and I can easily understand people's reasons why they wouldn't hang out with you. I'm not too sure this is true, but from the way you act I can easily tell you are hated.

Now it seems you got ahold of my private link, hacked dw to change my title, threatened to burn my PC, and insult me. Ralphis, who the fuck cares about your bikini wearing ass (yeah I saw that picture, it's very disturbing). You seem to follow me thread to thread trying to make a reputation out of ShadowRunner: The Biggest Doom Noob in which you claim sucks at making maps.

Here's my question you queer ass faggot: [question removed due to large amount of n00bishness] [this part deleted due to the fact the other part was deleted and wouldn't make much sense without]

[this part deleted due to it not making sense]

[this part deleted due to overall cheesiness and stupidity]

Thank you for your time, I hope you can finally laugh yourself to death.

~Shadow~

P.S.You want to go further into this, you know my s/n asshole.

[this part deleted due to the fact it should have been put in blogs to begin with]

See what happens when a 14 year old with ADD uses the internet, and gets addicted to Doom? The results can be horrific.

kain said:

the result is ralphis.

yes, they are horrific.

I come back from Florida and I see the monster I created continue to grow. Awesome

Heh, he lives in Florida and wanted to know where you where. He said he wanted to track you down and beat you senseless with a baseball bat.

I'm guessing that Sherman tank right behind you was a bit much.

ShadowRunner said:

Thread is now closed.

Muwhahaha, that's what you think!

ShadowRunner said:

MWAHAHA YES I DID. No actually i wanted to invite him in and do some good old deathmatch on my computers.

Thread is now closed.

You seriously think he would have? Like, all of this is just some innocent side thing and he doesn't really not like you? Bahahahaha. Your ignorance is fascinating.

This thread has opened and closed more times than the door of a busy department store. Shadowrunner, you DO realize it'll do you no good to keep closing this thread, since it'll just keep getting reopened, don't you? Don't you?

I HAVE HAXORED YUOR POST AND I WILL SOON dDOs YOUR BOX AND MAKE IT FIRE AND BLOW UP! YOU ARE LOST

Heh, I wonder if ShadowRunner is fearing for his precious computer's life right now

AOL translater said:

HEYLISTAN 2 M3 CAERFULY AND LISTEN 2 ME GOD
LETS11!1!11 OMG LOL START FROM TEH BGINNGWHAN I WAS A NOB 2 MAPNG AND DA DOMWORLD FORUMSI WANT3D 2 MAEK 2DDUMB111!111 LOL IEDAFALEUREGAEV ME A BAD R3PI111!11!! OMG WTF DIDNT NOTIEC ANYTHNG AT FIRST FROM U1!!!!1 I TRYAD 2 RAVIEV DA STUPID IEDAYAT AGANE FALEURAAND I FINALY NOTIECD U SEMED 2 HAEV SOMETHNG AGANEST ME
I1!111 WTF WAS A NOBI ADMIT 2 ITBUT!!11!!! OMG WTF WUT KIND OF RIGHT DO U HAEV IN UR FUKNG CORKSCRAW OF A BRANE 2 TRY 2 HUMILAET MEGET PEOPLE ON UR SIED JUST SO TH3Y CAN FOLOW A ASHOLE/RETARD/LOWLIEF WIT NOTHNG BUT TEH INTERN3T 2 B HIS BUDYUNLIEK????!!? OMG SOME I ACTUALY GOT FREINDS IN DA RAAL WORLDAND ITS JUST SADE TAHT U PROLY DONT AND I CAN AASILY UNDERSTAND P3OPLES REASONS Y TH3Y WUDNT HANG OUT WIT U!!111 OMG WTF LOL NOT 2 SURA THIS IS TRUEBUT FROM TEH WAY U ACT I CAN EASILY TEL U R HAETD

NOW!1111!11 OMG LOL IT SEMS U GOT AHOLD OF MAH PRIVAET LINKHAKAD DW 2 CHANGE MAH TITLETHRAATN3D 2 BURN MAH PCAND INSULT M3RALPHIS!!!111 OMG LOL WHO TEH FUK CAERS ABOUT UR BIKINI WEARNG AS(YAAH I SAW TAHT PICTUR3ITS VERY U11!!! OMG LOL SEM 2 FOLOW ME THR3AD 2 THRAAD TRYNG 2 MAEK A R3PUTATION OUT OF TEH BIG3ST DOM NOB IN WHICH U CLAME SUKS AT MAKNG MAPS
HARES1!11! OMG WTF MAH QU3STION U QUER AS FAGOTHOW CAN U JUDGE OTHARS MAPS WHAN AL U DO IS SIT ON UR FATAS AL DAY SAYNG IM TEH BST DOMER AV3RNOT!1!1 ONCA HAEV U THEIR 2 CRAK OPEN A EDI2RMAEK A MAPSHOW PAOPL3 IT AND TRY 2 GAT OTHARS 2 LIEK ITIF!!1!111 OMG WTF U EV3R DO THISI SW3AR ON MAH LIEF I WIL GET SO MANY PAOPL3 2 HAET U WIL DEI A HORIBLE D3ATH AND I WIL NOT R3GRAT IT
RALPHIS!1!1!111 B/C OF U BLEIV3 U R TRULY A FUKNG IDIOT
AND1!1!111! OMG WTF LOL PLZ PROVIED ME WIT MORA CONTENT ON UR THERE NOT ANOUGH FOR ME 2 TAL IF UR EVAN RIGHT UP IN DA HEADMAYB!1!1! OMG U TAEK SOM3 MEDICAENWHO KNOWSAND WHO GIEVS A FUK
THANK?!!!? OMG WTF U FOR UR TIEMI HOP3 U CAN FINALY LAUGH UR SELF 2 U!111 LOL WANT 2 GO FURTH3R IN2 U KNOW MAH S/N ASHOLA
!1!! OMG WTF