Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Ralphis,For my sake and your sake.Read this.

Knowing ShadowRunner though, it's only a matter of time before his ego recovers from this blow. He's pretty thick-skinned like that.

Bloodshedder said:

no now go away

All we can do is sit back and hope that he does.

insertwackynamehere said:

Ok, haha, we've had our laughs. Can we now please posthell this flamefucked shitload of posts?

This thread is too beautiful to posthell.

He should be gone soon. The stipulation of our match was that if he got under 30 frags, he'd leave doomworld and permanently go to Newdoom. Of course, 30 frags in (he had 2) he decided to go back on that deal. I guess that's when he realized he made a mistake messing with Ralphis ;)

We've all ganged up on someone like we're fucking losers and had our laughs. For fucks sake it's over, finis, finished. Get over it! This has gone on 5 pages more than it should have and is pointless and stupid. And now it's been moved out of blogs, so people are actually getting postcount for this crap.

Well, it can either get helled or blogged (hopefully as a sticky thread), and locked. Either way, it won't be available forever, which is probably for the best (not that I havent enjoyed it.)

We've all ganged up on someone like we're fucking losers and had our laughs. For fucks sake it's over, finis, finished. Get over it! This has gone on 5 pages more than it should have and is pointless and stupid. And now it's been moved out of blogs, so people are actually getting postcount for this crap.

quit whining

Perhaps you should be MK V

Assmaster said:

Well, it can either get helled or blogged (hopefully as a sticky thread), and locked. Either way, it won't be available forever, which is probably for the best (not that I havent enjoyed it.)

It was a blog, originally

O.o; Yes, but we all learned a lesson from all of this. Never publicly denounce someone.

It was a blog, originally

Actually it was in General originally.

Who, me?

I'm being sarcastic.

Arckra said:

O.o; Yes, but we all learned a lesson from all of this. Never publicly denounce someone.

Not to sound egotistical, but it doesn't help to insult someone who's been around much longer than you without researching them first either.

Arckra said:

Unfortunately the internet acts as a medium for vermin to have their voice heard, so it's less likely this kind of thing happens in the real world.

Hobo said:

Unfortunately the internet acts as a medium for vermin to have their voice heard, so it's less likely this kind of thing happens in the real world.

Too true. I always have more strength to share things online with people rather than to their face. Go figure.

ORDER TODAY!!

HOT New shirt!

Haxed by Ralphis himself!

Thats Right!

Don't Delay, Operators are standing by to con you as I speak!

Send all mail and rebates to the same as the We Love Picklehammer Foundation! And if you don't know that, then we don't want you buying our shirts!

Don't Miss out on this chance!

DON'T!

ORDER NOW!

Don't YOU want to be Haxed by Ralphis? Come on, everyones doing it.

(Shirt not actually Haxed by Ralphis)

:D