Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadowRunner

Ralphis,For my sake and your sake.Read this.

Danarchy said:

I say that we should all calm down and RAPE SHADOWRUNNER BECAUSE HE IS A STUPID FAGZ0R!!! LOL! ALSO, DANARCHY IS A FUCKING FURRY FAG. HIM AND SHADOWRUNNER HAVE YIFFY SEX EVERY WEEKEND. HAHAHAAHA!!!

HaX0Red By RALPIJS STOOPID POST BY DANARCHY!

Confusion is me.

Best.
Blog.
Ever.

Shadowrunner, in spite of you being not liked by seemingly *everyone, you have created what will remain as one of the top 20 threads of all time.
You have my commendations.

*not me, I think you're ok

Arckra said:

Look at MY title! I'm all green and such. :D

Heh, I invented that title. Ling came into IRC one day asking for suggestions on new default DW titles and that was the least retarded of mine. Green = inexperienced, Green Marine = one of those clever rhyming things like 'Soap on a Rope' or 'Pocket Rocket', and it's also a Doom reference. Go me!

Confusion is me.

I was HaXeD by Ralphjis!

Anyway, I knew the match would end like that. I've played Ralphis 2 or 3 times 1-on-1 on that map, and I think my personal record for that is 5-50.

I bet Shadowrunner is cowering in his bed crying his eyes out right now. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO THE POOR BOY. You should all be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!!!!1111111one

And, on a lighter note, OWNED.

DooMBoy said:

Poor poor Shadowrunner...

...actually listened to Ralphis.

ShadowRunner said:

Heres my question you queer ass fagot:HOW CAN YOU JUDGE OTHERS MAPS WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR FATASS ALL DAY SAYING IM THE BEST DOOMER EVER.

best question evar

Must buy a shirt now to make myself happy. o.o Or find some other way to show my support for Ralphis.

And remember! Order your Shirt today! And hurry! These things are selling like Hot Cakes!

:D

(Shirts are not actually selling like Hot Cakes...Rather Cold Stale Mold Bread. Which still sells good, but not as good as Hot Cakes.)

DOOM Anomaly said:

And remember! Order your Shirt today! And hurry! These things are selling like Hot Cakes!

:D

(Shirts are not actually selling like Hot Cakes...Rather Cold Stale Mold Bread. Which still sells good, but not as good as Hot Cakes.)

Listen up Wierd Al, I appreciate your support but I will be expecting royalties on every sale you make

Lüt said:

Oh dear, he's metamorphosed from a hobbit into Weird Al.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THESE THINGS?!? IGNORAMUSES, ALL OF YOU!

Hehe. Reminds me of our road trip to Indiana ;)