Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bookworm87

Doom Legacy Help

okay. hi. i love doom legacy. its cool. but i can only seem to play it with the original doom2.wad iwad. i wanna be able to use my custom level with it. i put it in the addon files thing. and when i launch it comes up with the console and says that its connecting to something. and it stays there and does nothing. so i press escape key. and it loads into the original doom. does anyone know what my problem is. and how to fix it. basically i wanna be able to play custom wads with it. just single player. not over the net

bookworm87 said:

okay. hi. i love doom legacy. its cool. but i can only seem to play it with the original doom2.wad iwad. i wanna be able to use my custom level with it. i put it in the addon files thing. and when i launch it comes up with the console and says that its connecting to something. and it stays there and does nothing. so i press escape key. and it loads into the original doom. does anyone know what my problem is. and how to fix it. basically i wanna be able to play custom wads with it. just single player. not over the net

You switch the IWAD to Doom2, under the game mode section of the launcher.