Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Orbis

Hello

Hi, I'm *cough*obviously*cough* new. Name's Orbis, I'm a "starving artist" so to speak with Doom maps. I've never
released any yet, but expect to see me pumping out maps about bi-monthly. Now, I've gotta go finish a map I'm about to release : Intestinal Distress (weird name, huh?)...

Orbis, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Ahh...Fresh meat :P

But seriously, welcome to Doomworld!

Episode 5 owns you.

And by the way, Danarchy : Where the fuck did that come from? He didn't ask for help on a new project!

Spam is really made up of the meteorite that fell to earth millions of years ago and wiped out the dinosaurs. Their brains were originally the size of basketballs, but after eating the spam, their brains shrunk to the tiny size that we know today, and killed themselves off with their sheer stupidity.

Think of the dinosaurs. Don't spam.

And the world welcomed him... with a certain uneasiness.

Orbis said:

I've gotta go finish a map I'm about to release : Intestinal Distress (weird name, huh?)...

Is it based on the Earthworm Jim level of the same name?

You guys should be setting a good example for the newbies; not encourage him/ her to post BS.

Allow me to demonstrate:
Welcome Orbis; welcome to the Doomworld Forums! Make sure you read the FAQ and add Danarchy, Darkhaven4, Ichor, Assmaster and Melfice to your ignore list.
:-P

Great.

I'll close this to prevent further cured processed ham.

Orbis: I'd suggest contributing to existing threads unless you have a relevant new topic to discuss. Or if you want to say something silly, I can recommend the Blogs forum, which is kept nicely out of sight.

And there's the FAQ, which is worth reading.

Assmaster - Yeah, it's vaguely based
around that Earthworm Jim level.

Darkhaven4 - I was wondering the same
thing. (???)