Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimm

Is it just me or are the archives down?

Yeah, read title. I can't get to any of the archives. Anyone know what is going on?

Maybe you're using a mirror that has some temporary problems. I've tried a few (Indiana, Sweden, Finland) and they seem fine. Try a different one.

Or maybe you're using the master server (e.g. to upload something), and there are too many users currently. If so, try later.

I too have tried to connect to the upload server... I didn't get the oh so common "more than 5 users are logged on" error. It just couldn't connect to the server at all.

Okee doke--for some reason only 101.zip is missing. Someone needs to tell Ty . . .

Grimm said:

Okee doke--for some reason only 101.zip is missing. Someone needs to tell Ty . . .

You rang ? :)

They're having some disk problems at the primary gamers.org so they've shut off access to it. I wouldn't think that would affect mirrors, though things I merged this morning might not show up until after the outage. I also don't know how various mirrors react to not being able to connect to their primary source, though I can't imagine them nuking stuff.

Should be back up by Friday, just in time for the newstuff deluge. I'll be particularly attentive Friday to get things merged as soon as I can.

(Oh, this is probably a good place to say "go look at http://www.teamtnt.com")

Heh, since you'll be checking this thread, Ty, 1kill.zip has no textfile, though you can see it under doomworld.com/idgames. Just wanted to let you know. :)

Grimm said:
Okee doke--for some reason only 101.zip is missing.

Thar's not Sock's original version, so just use room101.zip instead.