Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Art Contest Voting!

Which artist drew the best 'household pet as it would look taken over by demons'  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which artist drew the best 'household pet as it would look taken over by demons'

• Mickgr
    • Espi
    • Agnes
    • BlueSonnet

There's always someone that squeeks in before I add the links at the end (cause I forget by default)

Curse you Fraggle ;)

Agnes vs Mickgr... hard one, I'll get back to this.

Really really fucking nice though, they're not even on a regular fan art level not just for doomworld, but overall. I know I couldn't 'compete' in this one.

Yeah, I had trouble choosing too. They're all exellent in their own way... I liked the one of Bluesonnet's maybe the least though.

Bluesonnet's is the mean shit. Nicely disturbing, but still bunny-like.

The only gripe is that the feet doesn't look all that bunny'ish.

Although I like Espi's and Agnes' best technically, I think the other two fit the theme better (and are both quite excellent as well)... I think I'll go with Bluesonnet, if just to even up the score :)

lol, I had no idea this topic was here. I've been checking the fan fics/fan pics everyday to see how the voting was going only to find no updates (my first competition...you understand). Only just checked this forum out of curiosity.

BTW, really appreciate the votes I've been getting, much appreciated.

Mick.

Waheeey!! that's great. Thanks to all the voters, and the other artists, some really good work produced for this one. Can't wait for the next one. ;)

Mick.

Mickgr said:

Waheeey!! that's great. Thanks to all the voters, and the other artists, some really good work produced for this one. Can't wait for the next one. ;)

Mick.

Yup. That means you get to choose the next contest topic.
You get the prize mentioned in the sticky topic in the fanfic section...PM for details

Jesus those are good, I admire all of you. I mean, I'm good, but god no where near that level :( Wish I was.

Job said:

Why does the BlueSonnet's rabbit have 3 penises?

Because it's a sick, freaky pic involving a rabbit warped by hell magic. It can also be a pun on the horny rabbit image too.

yea the demon dawg was very good. the rabbit looked visious. and the twisted dope fish was exelent.

its between the rabbit and dog for me.