Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

Batman Doom

Is it possbile to get rid of that dumb "You failed to fight Bane with your fist" message when it appears, or just all together?

It's hard coded into the dehacked so that if you switch off the fists, you lose the bane fight. I've noticed that Zdoom and ports tend to screw up the punching though, and will switch to that frame for no reason when using it, making it frustrating. I think Batman doom has alot of Dehacked problems from its conversion from the Macintosh.

Why does the punch use ammo? Shouldn't it have infinite since it's just punch?

That's why I just can't IDCLEV30 to that level. When you get the gloves, it only gives you 40, and one punch will drain that "ammo," making the message appear.

If you don't want the gloves, simply type IDCLIP, move past them, and then type IDCLIP again.

Or type IDFA. Since you'll have everything at this point, you won't be able to pick it up. Just remember not to switch to it.

Hey! Since we're talking about Batman Doom, last time I tried under ZDoom, in the level with the helicopter, there's this switch you have to throw, and when you do, it jams ZDoom and makes me restart my computer. Anyone know what's going on?

I dunno. What version of ZDoom do you have? I have 2.0.60 (or whatever the numbers are).

for batman doom, it only works FULLY and COMPLETELY under the older zdoom, 1.22. it's a shame, really, because 1.22 still has the old FPS.

Nick Perrin said:

for batman doom, it only works FULLY and COMPLETELY under the older zdoom, 1.22. it's a shame, really, because 1.22 still has the old FPS.

v1.22 is sooo outdated. Oh and Grimm get it from http://www.zdoom.org/files/zdoom122.zip (Windows version)