Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

help a newbie here!

Ok this is probly(yes i am a bad speller) a dumb Q so here it go's!
is there a place where i can download doom 1 and 2 with the wold biulder?
if so can someone tell me thx!

If I'm understanding this, you want to know where you can download Doom and Doom 2 from the internet? In that case, your best bet is to try Ebay or idsoftware's home page. There, you can purchase them.

I assume you meant to type "world builder", which leaves you a number of options-- all of which can be found under the Editing setion listed on the main page.

Deathman said:

we got ourselves another live one....

Quick, break out the tranquilizer gun!

Janderson said:

Not yet, but he will. They always do.

They always do? have you seen me doing it?
don't worry i wont do it,i got my own copy(and no its not downloaded from the web) bought it was 50% cheaper :P with all old id games(Doom collectors edition, Heretic and Hexen which gives a total of 6 iwads)

I think "They" referred to people who ask where they can download Doom. When they are told how they can buy a copy, there is a rich history of them then asking where they can get them for free. That's why they're questions 1 & 2 in the FAQ.

For people asking for downloads, we should point out, that there is a one episode shareware version. It is intended for exactly those people, isn't it?

Also Freedoom might be an alternative, though it is slowly WIP.

Topic closed, as pointers have been given. Newcomers: read the FAQ before posting, and adhere to the forum rules. Thanks :)