Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naitguolf

Who was the first ID customer who BOUGHT DooM?

What was the first thing you did when full version were avaliable Diablo2? Play all night? Cheat to see the last level? What? ;)

Naitguolf said:

Cheat to see the last level?

Were the Cheatcodes known back then? At least the FAQ wasn't written yet. Still they could be available in some magazines, or through the hotline. I don't know.
I didn't knew them until they came up in the archive. ;)
Even "-warp" isn't mentioned in the readme.exe of v1.1.

Danarchy said:

And whats with this political corectness over death camps. It's been 50 years. Get off the jewtrain.

Yes Dan, the political correctness over the persecution and genocide of Millions of people because of their religion is downright ridiculous.

I don't see the point about using linux (I am speaking for my case)

I am not a programmer, I am more of a gamer and eventually use some word/excel kind of stuff, and I like to play old and new games. And obviously most games are not released for linux. And Windows emulation under linux is still not able to run most recent games and even many old ones.

There is no point for me to stick to linux and limit the games I can play.

If one day linux gets 100% compatibility/playability with DOS and windows, I'll certainly switch. But this day is still not close...

Please someone, make me lie and release such a linux version :)

Dron said:

Obviously Windows may be bad but its definately more superior then Linux and teh Mac

Windows is definatly not superior to linux, it's heavy and complex.
I'd qualify linux as a geek OS right now... since only geeks use it :)

The only place were it's superior to linux and other OS, is its huge game library.

That's what keep many people stick to Billdows, methinks.

Heh, there have been many genocides in the past, several larger than the Holocaust. Why mourn that one?

Because it still sucks. The way it was done also sucks a lot more than many other genocides. But you're right on one point. The Holocaust gets focused on singularly. Hell, in the same time period, Stalin killed off at least just as many, and 50 million Chinesse civillians were killed . . .

Guess what happens in palestine right now ?
All these people are parked in "very" small territories... it's actually the country (if we can call it a country) which has the highest population density, and by far...
So we can say they are in some kind of concentration camps, thats why these people are real angry. Israel left them just small and barren lands.

VinceDSS said:

Windows is definatly not superior to linux, it's heavy and complex.
I'd qualify linux as a geek OS right now... since only geeks use it :)

The only place were it's superior to linux and other OS, is its huge game library.

That's what keep many people stick to Billdows, methinks.

I think whats funny about XP is that it looks like the emoticon for bleh.
But to get back on topic, I think the only way to find out is to contact Id. I think only they would know since whoever was the first person to buy it is long gone, doesn't know, or won't fess up!