Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

squadiv tournament is a joke to me

Since SquadIV has switched to clan vile, it seems all the clans are even deadlier than ever. Actually The squadiv tournament was going to begin as soon as the tourney version of opndoom is finished by xoap, and now squadiv is goner, what the hell is that gonna be?

btw, it announced :

"Tourney is full.

All slots in the tournament have been taken, matches will start on friday the 27th. Players will have until the 30th to play there first match.

I have mailed all players with details, it is up to them to get there match played and played correctly.

The players can be found on DoomServ or #zdaemon on irc.openprojects.net

On friday the tourney version of OPNdoom will be released."

lol, on friday the 27th? which friday of 27th would it be i ask? friday the 27th of next month? friday the 27th of next year? bah! It was quite a failure if xoap really did terminate the tournament and stop working on the tourney version of opndoom, that's a shame

lol, on friday the 27th? which friday of 27th would it be i ask? friday the 27th of next month? friday the 27th of next year? bah! It was quite a failure if xoap really did terminate the tournament and stop working on the tourney version of opndoom, that's a shame

...convulsions...hands shake..oh my...

It was the 27th August, there was a hiccup in opnDoom I think, then there were the rumours of ppl. using aimbots, so I think it's on hold, and clan-=IV=- has not changed to Vile yet, Vile is on hold too I hear

okay, fod

but as you know, soviet, xoap and toke have left clanvile or claniv already. Soviet and Saint formed a new clan called doom marine if you can notice the difference in their tags now these days. Xoap formed his own clan called heh which is very nonsense and homo. Toke? bah I dont know him anymore, he hasnt talked that much ever since he came back from the lan party and his site is down for a month now. How sad.

Hopefully your right about that fod, that both changes are on hold.

I think xoap isnt interested in making opndoom anymore. I heard he is going to make a new mod called rocketdoom. Heh, I thought of that idea a long time ago too but too bad I dont know how to code

Shit happens. The tourney will never happen. OPNDoom is dead. Why don't we just all forget about it and move on. And i don't think clan heh is very homo and nonsense. I think you are very homo and nonsense. Judging a clan because of its name is homo and nonsense. Get the point homo? Its nonsense

Shit happens. The tourney will never happen. OPNDoom is dead. Why don't we just all forget about it and move on. And i don't think clan heh is very homo and nonsense. I think you are very homo and nonsense. Judging a clan because of its name is homo and nonsense. Get the point homo? Its nonsense

Move on? yeh sure. Cuz I'm a loner now. I am not in clan anymore. However, the clan community is hardly to move on.

Let me ask you how fucking retarded you are. First off you didn't need to quote my whole post. Second, do you read? I didn't say move on with your clan or anything. So what you need to do, is get a clue and half a brain. Maybe a fucking quarter of a brain. Whatever strokes your goat bitch

first of all, no one says i couldnt quote your whole post, is that illegal or something that i need to ask for your permission first to decide which sentence i should quote. Second is I DIDN'T SAY MOVE ON WITH MY CLAN EITHER. I SAID THE CLAN COMMUNITY IS HARDLY MOVE ON. You retarded dildo