Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bashe

Batman ZDoom Deh Fix

What is it for? I used it and nothing really is different. Am I not paying attention?

What do you mean you can't beat the final map? When I downloaded this originally, I could beat the last level fine. Then I got the fix... nothing I guess.

In Batman DooM, weapon 7 is a special glove that is much more powerful than the fist, and you are told to use only the glove against the last boss at penalty of getting a YOU FAILED TO FIGHT [boss] WITH YOUR FISTS message that takes up 3/4 of the screen and stops you from attacking.

Unfortunately, the creators of Batman DooM somehow overlooked the fact that, like the BFG, the glove uses 40 ammo and it takes more than 15 hits to defeat the last boss, plus he's quite fast and often dodges. I don't have the fix myself, but presumably it gives the Big Fraggin' Glove infinite ammo.

I don't like the Bane message. Its so annoying to accidentally pick 7 then have to restart the level other wise...!

YOU FAILED TO FIGHT BANE WITH YOUR FISTS

I hate that.

Gee, thanks for fucking up all the trouble I went to to ensure the more spoiler-sensitive among us would not go after my candy ass.

You can't blame them for your cheating. It's not like you pick up the claws anywhere in the game besides the end. It was a very creative idea for the time.

Pika132 said:

Gee, thanks for fucking up all the trouble I went to to ensure the more spoiler-sensitive among us would not go after my candy ass.

Dammit! Why do I always fuck up! WHY!?

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

Please hell this thread. I deserve it.

heh this thread is fine, batman doom is like 6 years old, I think it's pretty free from needing spoilers that this point