Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

what DOOM III weapon or monster are you dreding the most?

My worries about doom 3 aren’t really about how the monsters and weapons look, but obviously not everyone shears that opinion

The only thing I have any concerns about would be there is a chance that the zombies might sound a little cheesey, but that might work in the game's favor.

the flash display at doom3.com, accompanied by sounds, is good. if the game sounds that creepy, I'll be satisfied.

The thing im dreading the most is the awful logo

The second thing is the cherubs which (allegedly) cause hullicinations and wierd stuff, i can see that being annoying, but oh well

deathbringer said:

The thing im dreading the most is the awful logo

I don't like that logo either. I think there's an alternate art showing the 3 as a roman numeral instead of an arabic numeral 3. I hope they go with that logo instead.

Yeah, even with it reasons I don't like the name DOOM³. DOOM III is far better imo.

The enemy designs not being intimidating, particularly those with machinery built into them.

I don't like that logo either. I think there's an alternate art showing the 3 as a roman numeral instead of an arabic numeral 3. I hope they go with that logo instead.

Well I hope not, cuz my t-shirt is with Doom3 , not doom III lol..

I don't really dread anything about Doom3, except maybe that there are grenades. Grenades just don't come off as a Doomish type of weapon, imo.

I personally like the new Logo rather than the Roman numeral one. I am not really dreading anything in doom 3 except its Long development time!

Intel17 said:

I personally like the new Logo rather than the Roman numeral one. I am not really dreading anything in doom 3 except its Long development time!

So true, it scares me thinking about how long its taken, lol.

Lol. But if it turns out to be the best PC game ever, the waiting time will be erased from my mind :)