45 members have voted

1. 1. fav meat

• beef
    • chicken
    • pork
    • fish
    • buffalo
    • lamb
    • various crustaceans (lobsters and such)
    • exotic/game meat
    • i dont eat meat

what is your favorite meat, honestly i cant choose.

right now i have been eating alot of corned beef, but i love chicken and pork as well as more exotic meats

i do however hate, fish and any other sea food, never had lamb

When asked "How would you like your steak Sir?" I always reply "Cut it's horns off and wipe it's ass" :P

I like beef, chicken, pork and lamb. Only two sinners in the list, guess what it is. (I'm no christian, but I'm only "joking" and "playing" with you.)

I love shellfish. Crab and lobster rock, shrimp is one of my favorite appetizers, and clam chowder is my favorite soup. I don't know if kalamari counts, but I like it even more than shrimp. Also, lamb done in a Mediterranean style is really, really yummy.

Well, I enjoy seafood the most, though I also like venison.

Ah hell, I'd eat anything that qualifies as "animal muscle".

Pork and Elk. I'm allergic to seafood, but I still eat shrimp and prawns sometimes. Pork loin and Elk steak to be precise. <3

should've had venison on the list, dammit..mmmm mmm..yeah, fish is great. Nothing like fresh walleye, crappie or sunfish fillets. A little shellfish ain't bad too.

Close the thread, tobe already got the wittiest response possible. It's only going downhill from here. Nothing to see here folks, move on about your lives.

Hobo said:

I'm allergic to seafood

Are you allergic to the iodine? If so, I believe you can buy shrimp that doesn't have any. This cookbook my mother has claims it, but I've never heard of this.

On another note-- a friend of mine is also deathly allergic to shellfish. He's flirted with death on more than one occasion: one being my fault of letting him have a mouthful of lo mein that USED to have shrimp in it. If the stuff even touches his lips, he gets a severe case of anusmouth.

Kid Airbag said:

taco bell taco meat

You mean seal meat? You bastard.

I love Beef the most. It's what I think of when I think of meat.
Pork and chicken are good too.
I've tried emu before, and it was goood.
Buffalo is also yummy.
and I also like lamb (mmm. Gyros)
I hate seafood, though. The only form of seafood I'll eat is shrimp now and then, and Crab rangoon. Wait.... tuna too, simply because my mother made me used to it by introducing it in every other meal I've ever had.