Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

STOP RESURRECTING OLD THREADS!

Any threads posted over a month ago that get brought back to the top are automatically deleted or locked, "and the resurrector will be punished" - oooooo! Better watch it, Dashiva :P

Wow, why the hangup? What if someone was away for an extended sabbatical?

If it is that much of a concern, why not just lock threads automatically after a month?

yah!! i am going back to all the old threads just to post a useless post. amd btw, why tf do you care lut? probly cus i bet you in dm?

His goal was to get banned from here because he hates the forums. You made him happy Ling :)
I think it was quite funny how people didn't even realize that they were replying to those old threads. Most of them come here only to go through all the threads and raise their post counts anyway.

hahhah, if the moderator will ban the same ip address that you are using for both accounts, they'll be disabled function anyway.

WTF? Who da flip is dis BigBadRapesta fuck, why is he usin' mah boys icon and SOME of his name, and what da fuck is goin on?

Someone please fill mah ass in on what da fuck is up, and who got banned!

Wow, why the hangup? What if someone was away for an extended sabbatical?

I dunno; Ling's rule.

Yeah, Wald. You can tell that to bigbadgansta big time!

What does this mean?

That's because in the last 2 days I have seen your replies everywhere in the gereral forum to most of the threads, btw some of those threads were existed in ages ago and they were brought back up again.

Oh. Plus I have been changing my avatar alot. I like this one though.

IT'S LüT'S

P.S.: Lüt, how do you make a capital umlauted ü???

Some bozo from Page 41 of Cliff Y. All of Page 41 rules, especially the guy on the bottom - that's Ben Listopad, I took that picture about 2 years ago. I have two avatars of him as well. Half the new avatars I uploaded are from Cliff Y, half of them are pictures I took. They should last until I can finally make myself a fish. I tried but it sucked, so I'm gonna alternate these every few days until I can get another good permanent one.

the "DK" in the previous post denotes a certain fascination eaither a)punk rock music b)the kennedy dynasty or c)Donkey Kong. The correct answer would of course, be a...