Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Doom 3 GONE GOLD! (APRIL FOOLS)

FP.

I always thought that "gone gold" meant it had sold a million copies or something. Good to hear about freelook, anyway.

MAN THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER! /PETS HIS PET MANCUBUS HE GOT BY PRE-ORDERING

HEHEH, SUCKERS...

Roofles

I noticed a broken quote tag at the end, heh.

I think it's so cool that they got rid of freelook in the spirit of the old one. Kinda disapointed that side to side was kept though. Although I'm a bit mystified as to why all the levels are pitch black... I guess all the fire power flying every which way will light up the maps. Pretty exciting it's finally finished though!

Hellbent said:

I think it's so cool that they got rid of freelook in the spirit of the old one. Kinda disapointed that side to side was kept though. Although I'm a bit mystified as to why all the levels are pitch black... I guess all the fire power flying every which way will light up the maps. Pretty exciting it's finally finished though!

Hellbent said:

Please be joking

wavejet said:

I'm gonna kill you CYB, you motherfucker!!!

You shall not flame someone other in this forum and because of this:

[x] You shouldnt come
[x] Plonk! (1)
[x] Go! Die! Slowly! NOW!

So Long, The Werelion!

(1)
The sound an idiot makes when he hits the ground of a killfile ;)

WAT OH NO IS SHIT NOW WITH NO MOUSEL)Ok AND No0 GanS WHT was Jon caramuck Tinkig? is w0st G4m3 343R!!!!!

Come on guys, you've done better ones then that.

lol Cyb...damn you man! I opened up IE, clicked on my doomworld bookmark, saw DOOM 3 GONE GOLD! and without even reading it, I posted IT IS DONE! in the doom3 forums....I start reading, and when I saw "Freelook was removed..." I was like, damn im stupid.

lol shit...I should've known....I have my home page set to webdog.org so that I'll really know when it's done.

Carmack is cool but the people he works with are fuckin' pricks. He needs to make sure everybody does everything fast for the fans because when you drag your ass you build up too much hype and now the stupid game is probably not gonna live up to it.

wavejet said:

Oh yeah, Fuck doomworld for putting up fake news. Stupid dickheads!

Jeez, it was just a joke you little prick. You guys dont have a sense of humor.

Linguica said:

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE CYB

I second that:

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE CYB

wavejet said:

Oh yeah, Fuck doomworld for putting up fake news. Stupid dickheads!

HAWHAW, you got BURNT!

(APRIL FOOLS)

No, really?

C'mon cyb, I can't believe you of all people couldn't have done better than this... ;)