Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

I Feel Like An Idiot

Yeah. Sorry, it's close, but I have to side with SMB3.

(Yeah, despite what I said on the site. I LIVE A LIE.)

Ben said:

Yeah. Sorry, it's close, but I have to side with SMB3.

(Yeah, despite what I said on the site. I LIVE A LIE.)

You bastard you're off the ID4Doom team

Linguica said:

You bastard you're off the ID4Doom team

Shit in a brass bucket!

Well, at least I now have a good excuse for all the drinking planned this weekend.

Both games is damn good. And both set standards for their genre.

LogicDeLuxe said:

This is redicilus. It's like comparing fruits with vegetables.

I agree. I could understand a Doom VS HalfLife poll, but this poll doesn't make sense.

Doom > Super Mario World > Super Mario Brothers 3

Oh and, we're 60 ahead right now.

Bah.. Mario 3's only fun to play every once and a while, and gets boring quickly.

Doom, on the other hand, doesn't usually get as boring so quickly (especially considering you can make custom levels with Doom)

Yeah, you can probably make new levels for Mario 3 with some rom hacking utilities, but you can't really make the game much different.

You're not supposed to compare Doom's ability to have mods made for it (which was not even id's original intent by the way) to Mario 3's lack of (which is idotic to expect because it's a console game from 1988). You should compare Doom as a game (ie the levels/gameplay/fun etc of E1 - E3) to Mario 3 as a game (levels/gameplay/fun and so on).

Cyb said:

just YOUR SOUL

I don't have one; I can't vote. All for the better really.

It's also a vote for Doom not Doom II, so you shouldn't really factor that in either. It seems to have a fairly stable lead now anyway.

It's pretty crazy that it's so even, I guess that's what happens when you have two totally unrelated games both considered all-time classics.

Yeah really. Doom had a 90 some point lead earlier today but it's staying pretty close. I wonder if they're going to have to count hanging radio boxes after this thing is through.