Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Spankage

Ha ha, I'm not Cyb! Anyways, if you're hankering for a prankering (I just made that up), then the McDoomworld site has been moved to its permanent location over here, where it can no longer hurt anyone except for those who want to be hurt. Oh and the self proclaimed Video Game Ombudsman (ombudsman is Latin for "complainer") didn't like Cyb's dumb Doom 3 gone gold gag. PS I didn't like it either. Screw you Cyb!

mewse said:

does anyone know if they even make mcgriddles anymore?

I saw a commercial the other day, so I assume yes. I had one once it was so godawful sweet I couldn't even finish it (and it's a very small sandwich, same size as an egg mcmuffin if you've ever had one, smaller than their regular hamburgers), though I suppose if you ever want to go into a diabetic coma or have a heart attack then that's the logical thing to eat

Arioch said:
fp!

I didn't know that about that "ombudsman" word ...

As Grazza said... för helvete! :-)

"Ombudsman"... Latin!? Hehe, good joke, Ling. It's Swedish, dammit!

Grazza said:

ombudsman, latin? For helvede!

OMG DANISH. For fanden!

Kristian Ronge said:

As Grazza said... för helvete! :-)

"Ombudsman"... Latin!? Hehe, good joke, Ling. It's Swedish, dammit!

It is danish.

No, both the English and Danish words ombudsman were imports of the Swedish word (which has a record from 1552).

If there really is a demand for the McDoomworld news page, why don't you make a complete theme out of it, which you can select on the "display options" page?
It's just an idea. I'm not the one who needs this.

Fredrik said:

No, both the English and Danish words ombudsman were imports of the Swedish word (which has a record from 1552).

Damn you are evil.

Fredrik said:

... the English and Danish words ombudsman ...

There is no such word in Danish. It's ombudsmand. :p

But I think you're right that the word is of Swedish origin.

LogicDeLuxe said:

If there really is a demand for the McDoomworld news page, why don't you make a complete theme out of it, which you can select on the "display options" page?
It's just an idea. I'm not the one who needs this.

Just use

http://www.doomworld.com/images/mcdonalds/mccss.css

as your css.

It's not perfect (the ronald image isn't there, and the doom images that replace it are messed up slightly, and the Doomworld logo is the normal one), but it's close.

Sign in to follow this