Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Trade Services

I'm getting really fed up with trying to put my graphics into doom 2. I don't have the patience (although I do have the time) to mess around with these editors. I delete entries and when I load the wad, the entries are still happening in the game. Even though I've deleted the entries that make the changes. So I'm just fed up. But I am having a great time making the actual textures. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking my textures, which are all made to proper spec: the right dimensions and .bmp format, so that you can put them into a graphics wad for me and I'll do something in exchange for you, like test your dm maps, make you dm maps, make you SP maps, make you textures... there's prolly some other stuff I can do, but mainly vanilla map making for both DM and Single Player play.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to trade services. If there is something else you need done, I just might have the skills to do.

Sphagne said:

I`d loved to if I had not such a crappy connection.

Why does that matter so much? .bmps zipped are teeny, especially ones that are only 256x128.

Sphagne said:

OK. go ahead, I have about 3Mb free space:

sphagne@yahoo.com

;)

thanks sphagne. I actually got someone else to help me out. But I'll keep you in mind in the future. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I could still use your help. Thanks. Sent you an email.

Hell, I have problem between yahoo and GetRight and my crappy lines, do you have these resources somewhere in the internet so that I can download them directly.

Hey, thanx, you are welcome to use them anywhere. but the skies need the city.txt with them or some sort of note about that Necros guy.