Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gatewatcher

Gamespy Recall Vote

Should the vote be recalled?  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the vote be recalled?

    • YES - RECALL
      31
    • No - as is
      5
    • Who gives a crap?
      9


Recommended Posts

We've been cheated. Doom was ahead when the vote was supposed to end, the polls close late and we lose by two. Gamespy was sloppy, recall. RECALL RECALL RECALL.

Share this post


Link to post

We have been very much cheated....Bad gamespy. I even recorded the minutes and they closed it late. Doom WOULD HAVE WON. I bet this was all rigged.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, that was gay. When noon rolled around, we were ahead by at least one vote, then five minutes later, when they FINALY closed the polls, we were behind by 2. Lame.

Share this post


Link to post
DD_133 said:

We have been very much cheated....Bad gamespy. I even recorded the minutes and they closed it late. Doom WOULD HAVE WON. I bet this was all rigged.

Notice how the names they gave to each bracket pertains to the game that ended up winning each. I wouldn't be suprised if SMB3 somehow beat Half-Life.

Share this post


Link to post

When they made it so you have to register to vote, the validity went out the window.

Why? Planethalflife.

Share this post


Link to post
Arioch said:

When they made it so you have to register to vote, the validity went out the window.


thats why i didnt vote

Share this post


Link to post
Arioch said:

When they made it so you have to register to vote, the validity went out the window.

Why? Planethalflife.


That's very true, although it was already doomed before since people who didn't have to register were able to vote multiple times, which forced them to restart some of the votes that happened before the semifinals. This is what prompted the change... but it's just one sample in a huge population, so it means little. Gamespy just didn't have anything better to do. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Vile said:

Gamespy just didn't have anything better to do. :)


that, and throw ads at you by every means possible

Share this post


Link to post
Goat said:

that, and throw ads at you by every means possible

So does virtually every other mainstream gaming site in existence :(.

Share this post


Link to post

We should raise Hell. Someone start a petition, then we'll all put our names on it and both e-mail it AND post it in the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Job said:

Uh, I guess we can give Doom a "1 up" and it could smoke Mario 3 if given a second chance and Gheyspy decides to close their polls at the given time.

Share this post


Link to post

I DEMAND A RECOUNT! IT'S SPRING BREAK FOR SOME PEOPLE! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

RABBLE

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:

Maybe now we should vote for Mario to beat Half-Life.

Mario already scored way too high. I voted Half Life.

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:

Maybe now we should vote for Mario to beat Half-Life.

We don't have to do it as a grudge. Mario 3 is clearly a superior game to Half Life anyways... in fact many games.

Share this post


Link to post
Arno said:

Mario already scored way too high. I voted Half Life.

Mario 3... Half-Life... HAhahahahaaa...

Share this post


Link to post

Why does Half-Life have to come up on the fucking list?

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Chris said:

Why does Half-Life have to come up on the fucking list?

Because it was a good game... that got bastardized into Counterstrike?

Share this post


Link to post
Grimm said:

We should raise Hell. Someone start a petition, then we'll all put our names on it and both e-mail it AND post it in the forums.

Ralphis should hax0r GameSpy and post the petition EVERYWHERE.

Share this post


Link to post
Scuba Steve said:

Mario 3 is clearly a superior game to Half Life anyways... in fact many games.


Shooting aliens and marines > jumping over turtles

I'm sorry, but a platform game that is just one big jumping exercise is not my thing.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×