Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Spankage

In what has to be the most heart-breaking loss since the Mets lost to the Yankees in the World Series four years ago Super Mario 3 defeated Doom on Gamespy by a mere two votes. As with all polls that end this close there was of course a lot of controversy. For instance at noon when the poll was supposed to close Doom was actually ahead by eight or so votes, but then by the time Gamespy closed it Mario had won by two. Of course the clear thing to do in any situation like this is cry like Al Gore and demand a few dozen recounts. And don't forget to take the fact that the ballot was clearly confusing to seniors into consideration! Now of course, I don't want to point any fingers but I think we all know who is at fault here, am I rite? And lastly, because you know you want it, here is your link on crack.

Many miscounted votes occurred in Florida as a result of confused gamers.

Fucking hell! Mario sucks! How the fucking hell did this happen eh? Doom was ahead by 100 or so when I checked hours ago!

Mario doesn't suck I'm playing through some of my GBA mario games and remembering how good they are. They aren't doom but they definately don't suck. Yoshi's island > *

It would've been Doom, but Ralph Nader entered as a third candidate and stole some of it's votes.

Scuba Steve said:

I'm still upset Mike Tyson's Punchout didn't recieve the support it deserves.

Same goes for Tie-Fighter! ;)

Shaviro said:

Could this be the end of civilization as we know it?

Yes

Shaviro said:

Could this be the end of civilization as we know it?

You mean it hasn't ended yet?

ravage said:

You mean it hasn't ended yet?

If it ends I shall be happy and thank Id

Mr. NobodX said:

Doom lost? I DONT GIVE A $HIT!!!

Was anyone talking to YOU? Shut the fuck up

Mr. NobodX said:

Doom lost? I DONT GIVE A $HIT!!!

Do you really think that people who do give a s**t that Doom lost could give a s**t that you don't give a s**t?

Dron said:

Was anyone talking to YOU? Shut the fuck up

I'd rather hear what SgtCrispy has to say, so you shut the fuck up.