Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Spankage

I think Dron was also talking to Mr NobodX.

Well, enough cursing already. I'm just glad Half-Life won out over SMB3.

I like SMB3, but hey I got my loyalties toward FPS to consider.

/me raises his glass toward the victor.

It's me again guys! Oh wait, you all hate me. ;)

I had to return to Doomworld in order to make this statement of unity: SUPER MARIO IS GAY. HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL WHO LIVES A HOMOSEXUAL LIFE WITH THE PRINCESS, WHO IS ALSO A HOMOSEXUAL. DEATH TO MARIO THE HOMOSEXUAL.

Long live Doom!

NoPoet's site said:

I'm starting to like ZDoom now.

/me adds a turn-up into the books...

Oh yeah, and Mario sucks. When was the last time you played a custom Mario episode?

I use ZDoom all the time now. I reserve Legacy for the rare occasions I get to play a splitscreen battle.

I think ZDoom offers more cool features such as slopes and no visual limits. The latest version appears to have some kind of turbo mode as it doubles my framerate.

Mario 3 never raised my framerate.

Well, JDoom looks amazing, but I find the load times take too long! I think I might be using an old version though. I hear the newer version is quicker.

I've got 1.7.11 and it loads up at normal speeds for me (on my 1.6GHz), same as any other port - although I downloaded that over a year ago, so it's probably not the latest one.

And yep, ZDoom has had an uncapped framerate for a few months now. Version 47i first had it, we're now up to 63.

(btw: using ZDoom means you can now play Fragport with the rocket launcher...)

jDoom has had uncapped frame rate for ages. You should try out the new version dude--multitexturing looks great. Skyjake is also gonna be implementing fake radiosoty soon--which supposedly looks real neat.

(btw: using ZDoom means you can now play Fragport with the rocket launcher...)

One of the arena maps for Fragport is one of my all-time favourite levels. The one with the Barons. Playing that map with the chaingun is the most frightening experience in Doom.

Looks like I've got some source port updates to download...

The Ultimate DooMer said:

/me adds a turn-up into the books...

Oh yeah, and Mario sucks. When was the last time you played a custom Mario episode?

1 hour ago actually, when I applied an IPS patch to it. So let's see, 32 new maps in one patch! Not to mention new graphics and such.

Pfft, Half-Life?? I would have voted for DOOM over SMB3 (I did not vote due to GameSpy's registration policies), but I wouldn't rank Half-Life over a classic like SMB3. Blah. This poll may be fun to watch, but it won't prove anything :P

Of course, really, what other game besides Super Metroid could possibly deserve the title of "best game ever?" ;) Once it was out of the line-up, I lost interest :P

Ralphis said:

1 hour ago actually, when I applied an IPS patch to it. So let's see, 32 new maps in one patch! Not to mention new graphics and such.

Mario Adventure?

It fucking rules, BTW.