Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Unholy Fears

This guy named Ebola (who's apparently leaving the community or something) let me know he's updated the Unholy Software pages with an unfinished version of his sequel to Phobia, entitled Phobia Exodus. Phobia was previously hailed as one of the best maps for Doom Legacy, so I guess Phobia Exodus will be something worth looking at.

fap...err

fp

Too bad Ebola never got around to finishing this... looks like it would have been awesome :(

Yeah, that's one hell of a layout. Reminds me a bit of Caverns of Darkness. Definetely different from the more common maps.

boris said:

Didn't he leave the community pretty long ago?

Um, he quit working on doom but he still hangs out on irc every now and again. You two are often in the same channel...

I know he's on IRC sometimes, but from the news post it sounded like he left the community just now.

I left 2-3 years ago but I just decided that I wasn't gonna come back to finish off this last project. It was a kind of hard decision for me. I'll probaly gonna do more phobia, but not with Doom.

Cause I was done with Doom editing. There were still things I had ideas for. But it wasn't in my intrest to make them.

You made some awesome stuff Ebola. Good luck with whatever. Doom3 I hope? :-) Maybe I'll catch you there in a few years :-)

Drop me an e-mail if you want to be asked to let someone use graphics from Nimrod (apart from that lamp texture).

Sign in to follow this