• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Greatest action heroes!

Nominate the greatest action hero!

I'll get the ball rolling...

Ash!

Not only is he beyond awesome, but also he was the inspiration behind 3 of dooms weapons! he could kick those try hard’s Duke and Caleb from here to the dark side of the moon any day of the week he could! Hail to the king baby!

I'm sure somebody could do better then that.

(Note: doses not have to be from a movie, can be from a book, or games, along as it has action dammit!)

I always liked John McClane from Die Hard as an action hero. That guy just would not give up, no matter how badly beat up he was, and had a cool attitude to go with it. So I would either say him, or...

Godzilla. Giant fire-breathing dragon/dinosaur hybrid who can't really die with an appitite for cities and who fights other strange giant creatures: what more could you want?

Was godzilla really a hero though?

Anyway, does Link count as an action hero? I mean come on, he's just so awesome. Just a young boy with no fairy that grows up to save the entire land. (Then do it again 10 times!)

John Mclane from the Die Hard series would be my first choice as well. Second choice is Lt. Ripley from the Alien series.

Ralphis said:

Was godzilla really a hero though?

Yeah. All movies after Godzilla vs. The Thing (aka, Mothra) up to Terror of Mechagodzilla, he was the saviour of the Earth.

Doom marine

I mean, he takes on the forces of Hell, not once but twice, and kicks their asses both times. You can't be much more of a action hero than that.

DooMBoy said:

Doom marine

I mean, he takes on the forces of Hell, not once but twice, and kicks their asses both times. You can't be much more of a action hero than that.

and count all those zillons of custom wads....

never seen any godzilla movies, i guess i should watch them. just never ctach them on.

i would have to say... the doom guy

Kenshiro from fist of the north star, because he's a bad-ass fighter, can punch,has super strength, the ability to heal people or their memories, the ability to make people's heads explode and can take on huge giants. That he comes out with cool quotes. 'Nuff said.

Ash and Godzilla can go jump in the lake. :P

Shaviro said:

Ferris Bueller.

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero." Yep, I couldn't agree with you more, Shaviro.

Dan Murray at our school.
He has several shapeshifting, colour changing cars, He owns a tank, He has played every sport in England at international level, he trains Beckham and Wilkinson, and on his way back from his top secret Apollo 13 rescue mission he taught Micheal Jordan how to jump. And he is also Jesus.