Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pika132

Don's Challenge 2

The spiffy add-on featuring the P.I. sent into Hell is no longer available from the Don's Notes website. Anyone still have this wad lying around?

Man, that's been gone for months upon months. Whittle is still apparently working on it, as he's told me, so have fait for the better version to be out soon.

Relica Religia said:
Man, that's been gone for months upon months. Whittle is still apparently working on it, as he's told me, so have fait for the better version to be out soon.

*makes amused sound that rhymes with .deh and starts with an "h"*

Bleh

I thought Cory Whittle had died or something....Guess not.

I think the story was he made dons challenge in 1996 or so, but it was crap so was never released, then he made dons challenge 2 for Zdoom in about 1998, then pulled them both to make EDGE versions, the first of which was the dons challege re-make which is currently on the site, and there was a demo of the edge version of DC2 but it was taken down because 1.27 came out, so DC2 and 3 are still in the works..maybe there will be another demo a day before 1.28 comes out that will be pulled again

cory whittle makes really good stuff, i can only hope the unreleased stuff will be 82% better than his other work, cuz that's how much longer it's taking.