Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Silverwyvern

Honorable mentions and whatnot

It seems that there was an entry that jus didn't make the deadline.. however, I made the mistake and ended an hour early... we can still do the polls, I'll use Bluesonnets color version versus Scabbed Angel's entry.... I apologise for any crud in this posting.. I've got a head cold...

Because I did close the thread and declare a winner, for the purposes of prizes, Bluesonnet will win. At the polls, if scabbed angel comes out on top, he can also have a prize.. I hope this is okay.. and I hope that people will stop leaving their entry til the last second.

Silverwyvern said:

and I hope that people will stop leaving their entry til the last second.

Then what is the point of having a set time?

might aswell say: Deadline is sometime during next sunday. Whenever I'll get around to ending it.

I try to close it at the same hour I started it.. I made a mistake this time...

This will be the last contest too.. unless someone else takes it up.

I take it you haven't got S-angel's entry yet, otherwise the voting would have started.

I got a pm stating he had it but I'd closed the thread early, so he didnt know what to do with it

Silverwyvern said:

...and I hope that people will stop leaving their entry til the last second.

I will be more prompt the next time I enter a contest. : (

EDIT: Damn, I meant to edit the above post. Sorry for double posting, I hate when people do that.

: ) yes, you can call me S-angel. Better than Scabby like on another forum I posted on... *ahem* You really like it? Its been a while since I did comic-style drawings and was afraid I'd be a little rusty. I appreciate that, especially from a fellow artist. Also, though it may sound stupid, I was a little nervous being that this is my first time entering a contet here. I was a little jealous when I saw that yours had teh marine actually kicking some ass (and gruesomely, I was happy to see), and mine was just shooting up. Heh. Was it ever explained how the berserk pack was used? I just assumed being some kind of steroid that it would be shot up.

A majority of sources (eg imp encounter) mention that is done through some big syringe. Seems like the most believeable idea.

I've tended to think that the berserk pack was applied through slap-on "stickers" that inject the chemicals when applied, quite similar to the ones in the batman of the future episode with Bane.

BlueSonnet said:

A majority of sources (eg imp encounter) mention that is done through some big syringe. Seems like the most believeable idea.

I've tended to think that the berserk pack was applied through slap-on "stickers" that inject the chemicals when applied, quite similar to the ones in the batman of the future episode with Bane.

Batman and Beyond or the actual comic? Bane was one of my favorite villians, they butchered him in the movie. I was not happy
;<

Silverwyvern said:

This will be the last contest too.. unless someone else takes it up.

What do you have to do? Just make up a contest and start a thread? Designate a certain day that the contest will start and the length it will run? I'd like to help to keep it going. Let me know if I can help...