Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lutrov71

A quickly made Doom wallpaper...

Sorry, but i don't like it much either. It's too dark and messy.

To say the least it's not going to make me replace my current wallpaper (see my deviantart account).

Man, DoomWorld members are not what they used to be (when I joined). Not meaning ya gotta baby talk every other member, but when you say, "It sucks" it doesn't mean that much. Why does it suck? Explain your standpoint. Your making me hate the Fanart section!

Anyway, I don't care for it much either. The effects are interesting (I did set it to the desktop) but it's too depthless (the feel). It would be better if the image had a different background than the good old doom II title pic.

Um, ok. How about doing a REAL wallpaper, because I'd kill for a really kick-ass Doom wallpaper.

KoolKat said:

Man, DoomWorld members are not what they used to be (when I joined). Not meaning ya gotta baby talk every other member, but when you say, "It sucks" it doesn't mean that much. Why does it suck? Explain your standpoint. Your making me hate the Fanart section!

Anyway, I don't care for it much either. The effects are interesting (I did set it to the desktop) but it's too depthless (the feel). It would be better if the image had a different background than the good old doom II title pic.

Mine was pretty much all there was to say.. It looks bad because it's just the usual image, taken into photoshop (or some other similar program) then filtered to death... anyone could have done it... if he had done something interesting.. a collage... anything .. then I wouldn't be so harsh.

predat0rian said:

That is the WORST wallpaper i have ever seen in my life!!!

^^