Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grimm

"A" Section of Archives Mini-Reviewed

I e-mailed the news address about this, but either it was deemed not newsworthy or no one checked the news address yet--probably the latter. Anyway, I couldn't keep shut about it--I'm rather happy I managed to slag thorugh it all. As the title says, I have mini-reviewed the A section of the archives (80 WADs)!!! W00t, and there was much rejoicing, etc. In case you forgot it, the URL is geocities.com/grimmsreviews/home.html Enjoy, everybody.

Yay hooray

What are you going to do when all the maps in the archives eat up all the space on your HD? :P

Heh, you think I hold onto all of them? Only the good ones. The crappy ones quickly find themsleves marked as free space. :)

*Uploads anarchy.wad, activist.wad, anomaly.wad, alphalabs.wad..er..aadvark.wad and other random A names stuck on maps he churned out in 5 minutes* hah!

DooMBoy said:

What are you going to do when all the maps in the archives eat up all the space on your HD? :P

The whole archive is only a few gigs. 6,743,320,324 bytes judging from the fullsort document that I downloaded a few days ago - and a fair bit of that is non-Doom.