Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janderson

Ugly motha...

Danarchy said:

I'd just like to know why the Hell my hair glows orange in every picture I take of myself. It's like they fakey lighting they had on old Nintendo games.

Fuck, I'd like to know why my hair is orange but everyone says its red!

Heh, I look like myself. Hehehe. I should take a picture of myself, but I can't be bothered, so I'll laugh at your photo's :D

Grimm said:

One of the stupidest things I've heard in a while.

Stupider have come before it, but I'm particularly proud of that one.

Tobester said:

Fuck, I'd like to know why my hair is orange but everyone says its red!

Woah, creepy. I just now noticed that your avatar blinks.

I'm about as photogenic as a beef-carcass. Every picture I end up being part of, I have one eye half open or something of the like.

IMO, I look like a blonde Leif Ericson with Layne Stayley's face cut off and stretched on in a Silence of the Lambs fashion, all on the body of a midget yetti with atrichia.

Heh, I can't take pictures to save my life. I don't like to smile. I think the last picture I did smile in was a forced one. My friend was threatening to destroy my Dream Theater collection if I didn't smile.

I'd have to say that I'm attractive, but I'm oblivious to it. If I could see myself from a third person perspective I think I would be a totally different person. I guess I don't look the way I act.

there, happy? see how ugly I am even without the glasses? thats an artists rendition, I dont even look my ethnicity or my gender.

Lutrov71 said:

I'd look pretty good if I didn't always have a huge pimple somewhere on my face.

Word.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I sit upon a throne of jewels atop a pyramid of gold siting in a sea of nude, college-age hotties, all worshipping me!!

not
:(

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /s/image10/5/3/7/137850307KGWErZ_ph.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.48 Server at community.webshots.com Port 80

I hate free picture storage sites more with each passing day.

It should work now.

darknation said:

darknation circa 17 minutes ago
Apparently I'm sexy.

Jesus Christ, that's really creepy, you look just like my brother in that picture.

Heh I just saw Ubik's pic on zark's site, and he's...bald. With a beard. And a big dopey grin on his face. Looks like the kinda guy who wouldn't know his own strength :)

ubik should consider a position as a shopping mall santa claus

and i'm beautiful.