Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revo19

*cough cough*

I've seen these new nvidia geforce 6800 ultra cards. And they look awesome, blowing just about the ati 9800 XT (even tho the clock speed or something is 12 mhz higher) away and the nvidia 5950 ultra. One problem. I've been searching online of where to buy it and i can't find it. Is the card even out yet becuase i read that they are and i can't find it. Can some1 give me a link of where to buy it? thx

Its not available for retail sale yet. And the X800 isnt out so how can you make a purchasing decsion based on the current benchies.

intel do u know when the x800 line of cards come out for retail and do u know when the 6800 ultra cards come out for retail? mid may-early june?

The rumored release date for ATI's X800 pro (12 pipeline card, 475mhz core, 950MHz memory)is May 4th and the X800pro XT (16 pipelines, 500MHz core, 100mhz memory) is scheduled ~2 weeks after the Pro's release.

After watching the Nvidia presentation of the Geforce 6800 ripping the guts out of Far Cry, I'll be upgrading my FX5600 in time for Doom 3 (it actually does a very good job of FC, exept for the med-high lighting effects and shadows then it starts to pull). And some more ram, too :)