Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Surprise! You're a Terrorist!

And Ramzi Bin al-Shibh's pic on that profile is probably of some arab somewhere in the world that has as much to do with the event as that Ryan Allen.

myk said:

And Ramzi Bin al-Shibh's pic on that profile is probably of some arab somewhere in the world that has as much to do with the event as that Ryan Allen.

You are correct

fodders said:

You are correct

Yeah, I read about that a year ago. Strange how they had a full list of the hijackers only a couple hours after the towers collapsed. Also, the article I read on it said that Mohammad Atta himself was still alive, living in Morocco (or maybe it was some other North African country), and very confused at why everyone thought he was a dead terrorist ringleader.

EDIT: Also, isn't one of those pictures on that site a picture of a young Yassir Arafat?

After talking to the Social Security Administration, the U.S. Treasury, the FBI, lawyers, and local police, Allen said that he is still not sure how to clear his name.
uhhh...I take it the governament doesn't give a damn, i mean, the terrorist that is supposed dead...i mean, wtf...can't they check birth records or something? This Allen HAD to have used his ssn sometime before...like a job or colleg app.

i guess i don't know what im talking about...the institution knows best

Kinda reminds me of Brazil, where they write "Tuttle" instead of "Buttle" and end up arresting this Buttle guy. Then he died during interrogation, and the government is like "whoops". Great movie BTW.

Quast said:

uhhh...I take it the government doesn't give a damn

It will probably just take a while to sort things out. I mean, if you lose your credit cards it takes some time to straighten stuff out (get replacements, remove any stops that were placed on accounts, transfer direct debits to the new numbers, etc.), and this is clearly a far messier situation.