Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

For those responsible for DoomBuilder

I would gladly make a donation to your site if you would improve DoomBuilder's Doom64 support. Please consider this for your next update.

I heard DeepSea was used to make Doom64. But the point is, at least with my version of DoomBuilder, etc, there's a bug that keeps me from building a level properly.

Job said:

I heard DeepSea was used to make Doom64. But the point is, at least with my version of DoomBuilder, etc, there's a bug that keeps me from building a level properly.

That's correct, v11.76 no less. Newer version can do it a lot better since the GL nodes stuff is now automatic, plus palette colors no longer used for a lot of stuff.

Ultraviolet said:

Oh shit, not this again.

EDIT: Wait, I thought deep was banned?

Heh, yeah, that's a good point... I could have sworn Deep was banned (although I'm not quite sure of the reason).

Job said:

I would gladly make a donation to your site if you would improve DoomBuilder's Doom64 support. Please consider this for your next update.

support? ffs, just drag/drop your wad into glbsp. Doomsday/Absolution goes belly up if it runs a newly compiled wad with no .gwa support.

Darkhaven4 said:

Doom Builder was the editor used to make the Doom64 TC maps, dude.

you should look at readme texts more often.