Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

lüt is responsible over 5% of doomworld's traffic

Yes, that's right. L-alt-129-t is responsible, single handedly, for over 5% of all the fucking requests for files that are made to the fucking Doomworld server. You are a shithole. One out of every fucking 20 requests for a file is coming from that piece of shit. Listen up, you are a bitch.

Other figures:

* To fuckin' date in August, Lüt has requested 277,130 files from Doomworld. Naturally, a whole shitload of these were requests for shit he already had cached, so god-damn 277,130 files weren't sent or anything. You are a cock.

* In August, 37,925 files HAVE been sent to Lüt. You are a bitch. I didn't know that Doomworld had anywhere NEAR that many files, I am assuming most of those are from forum threads. You are a shitbag.

* In August, Lüt has visited Doomworld on 220 separate occasions. This bullshit means that every fellated single day, he has visited Doomworld on approximately 7 different occasions, with a period of at least 30 minutes between each of that bastard's visitations.

* Finally, in August to date, Lüt has been responsible for no motherfucking less than 747,889 KILOBYTES of web traffic. That's OVER 700 MEGABYTES. And another thing: There's no time for losers like you. That might not sound like much if you and your hemorrhoids've ever downloaded a motherfucking full-length movie online, but remember that this bullshit is a fuckin' webpage, and that means that he's downloaded WELL OVER SEVEN HUNDRED MEGABYTES OF HTML FILES. JESUS CHRIST. You are a slapped shithole.

i wonder if lut would go into a state of mental collapse if his position was ever challenged

pure mongification abounds

Wow!!! I bet I'm getting pretty high in the hit category with basically living here when I'm at school. Beats doing schoolwork.

BTW, how do you know what number you are for the top visitors?

So, Lüt's a real Doomworld supporter! What's wrong with that? He's well liked and respected around here so I don't see this as anything but a good thing.

Well it is quite safe to say that we have found the Tony Gwynn of Doomworld: Lüt, he's a machine, banging out the "hits"! *rimshot*

Get it? Lüt gets DW hits, Gwynn 3000+ base hits? Errrhm, NEVERMIND

is that all?

My sentiments exactly :)

I guess I owe an explanation, but... heh, too lazy.

Well it is quite safe to say that we have found the Tony Gwynn of Doomworld: Lüt, he's a machine, banging out the "hits"! *rimshot*

Get it? Lüt gets DW hits, Gwynn 3000+ base hits? Errrhm, NEVERMIND

Henderson is next, just you watch, he'll get the runs record and 3000 hits in the same game...that would be cool.

Henderson is next, just you watch, he'll get the runs record and 3000 hits in the same game...that would be cool.

He'll have to pick up the pace a bit. I hope he'll get it this season because I doubt the Padres will resign him for next season.
It'd be cool to get it at home this time instead of someplace like MONTREAL with a whole 15,000 people watching... big crowd.

He'll have to pick up the pace a bit. I hope he'll get it this season because I doubt the Padres will resign him for next season.
It'd be cool to get it at home this time instead of someplace like MONTREAL with a whole 15,000 people watching... big crowd.

Hell, you at least have something to look forward to...I have nothing...I'm a freakin' Pirates fan.

Hell, you at least have something to look forward to...I have nothing...I'm a freakin' Pirates fan.

Damn Aramis Ramirez beat us 7-6 with a walkoff bomb this year.
You guys have a damn nice ballpark. Here we can't even get it built because some idiots keep suing the city.

Damn Aramis Ramirez beat us 7-6 with a walkoff bomb this year.
You guys have a damn nice ballpark. Here we can't even get it built because some idiots keep suing the city.

Heh, I was at that game. Standing-room only seats, although technically we cheated and sat on this giant green couch (don't ask).

Yeah, I was just at the Jake up in Cleveland tonight, and I still think PNC is better than anywhere else, including there (I still need to visit Camden Yards and Pac Bell to decide for sure). Three Rivers sucked ass though.

Anyway, I'm just glad Bonifay's gone, he did crap except for the Giles trade/contract extension. Other than that, he signed old farts like Meares and Bell to much too expensive contracts. Littlefield is doing much better.

Who's your GM? It seems like he's doing a good job, because the Padres have a really good young team, with Kotsay, Darr, Nevin, Klesko, Wiki Gonzalez, Damian Jackson and Jimenez in the lineup, and Eaton and other good youngsters in the rotation. You guys could explode any time now.

I guess I owe an explanation, but... heh, too lazy.

Hmmm, Lut... while you're at it could you, like, click on a banner once in a while? :)

Heh, I was at that game. Standing-room only seats, although technically we cheated and sat on this giant green couch (don't ask).

Yeah, I was just at the Jake up in Cleveland tonight, and I still think PNC is better than anywhere else, including there (I still need to visit Camden Yards and Pac Bell to decide for sure). Three Rivers sucked ass though.

Anyway, I'm just glad Bonifay's gone, he did crap except for the Giles trade/contract extension. Other than that, he signed old farts like Meares and Bell to much too expensive contracts. Littlefield is doing much better.

Who's your GM? It seems like he's doing a good job, because the Padres have a really good young team, with Kotsay, Darr, Nevin, Klesko, Wiki Gonzalez, Damian Jackson and Jimenez in the lineup, and Eaton and other good youngsters in the rotation. You guys could explode any time now.

Kevin Towers is admittedly a mastermind. Imagine how we'd be doing with the likes of Finley, Caminiti, Gomez, Joyner, etc. Definitely not a team hovering around .500 right now (we could be a couple games over .500 right now if it weren't for blown leads in Anaheim and Pittsburgh).

The one thing that KT does to the extreme is not give old players huge salaries, although it would be nice to still have Bret Boone around. =) I bet Lankford'll be outta town in the offseason.

99 and 2000 were good years but the final standings don't show it. Those teams hovered at .500 and then dropped off in the final week or so of the year. Jimenez is starting to flourish in the leadoff spot, which creates a Rickey dilemma. Eaton has been out for most of this year and maybe even next year, which completely blows.