Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Marine

Alpha Quadrant

I've been playing around in the DooM64tc and I was surprised at how cool some of the levels actually were. No one can deny that level 6, "Alpha Quadrant" kicks all manner of ass.

Na, Im just sayin I thought it would totally blow but I liked some of the levels, mainly L6, AQ. Plus, I was smashed when I played it last night, and coincidentaly when I started this thread. Maybe I should go back and play it again, see if its still cool...

Isn't Alpha Quadrant the level with the small circular room with a key at one side, and the moment you grab it about 4 Barons teleport around that room? Just a thought...I still think Unholy Temple is a great and original level!! "The color coded switches!!"

Actually you hit a switch and barons teleport in, and when you've bled the last one out, the key materializes. Its also the level with all the lifts in the first room, where you dash across and hit switch two before lift one falls then hit switch three before lift two falls. Yeah. As far as other levels, I have yet to try to get past AQ. Maybe later on today.