Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Refeuling base is so hard!

KoRn said:
I would have went and helped them, but I was stuck in the exit room.
Wonderful team player I am.

Stuck in the MAP10 exit room? Why? Scared of going out where Mr. C was waiting for you whilst playing with his personal teleporting device?

Fredrik said:

That level isn't so hard if you know what you're doing. Hell Revealed level 32 is much harder.

Yes, but there are two rest areas (behind the beginning and behind the blue key) where you can enjoy monsterfight. It was harder in beta version (the second one didn't exist).

Fredrik said:

That level isn't so hard if you know what you're doing. Hell Revealed level 32 is much harder.

I never said map29 wasn't easy if you know what you are doing.

Yes, HR map32 is very hard.

ducon said:

Yes, but there are two rest areas (behind the beginning and behind the blue key) where you can enjoy monsterfight. It was harder in beta version (the second one didn't exist).

There was a beta version of Hell Revealed?

Refuelling Base is difficult if you approach it without a strategy and get caught between two groups of monsters somewhere in the middle of the map. If you practice that map hard enough and make good use of the power-ups it gets very easy after a while.

yeah, Mr. C was testing out his new teleporter. it's funny how they can get it right but UAC keeps failing.