Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shockwav3

Doom done drunk

hi,

this weekend i'll gonna record "doom done drunk" a nice project where i'll do doom2 pissed as hell, now i would like to know on which skill i should play or which other rules i must have set.
i thought of skill 3 (i hope that won't be too hard for a drunken shockwav3 :P) with mouse look allowed.
you can post how many beers i must have drunk to do that too :)
when the demo(s) is/are recorded i'll upload it on ftp.cdrom.com and i hope that you will like it :)

wish me good luck guys, i'll need it :)

Ha, now THIS is classic :P

I dunno what skill - depends how good you are. I'd like to see skill 4, but not if you're gonna die all the time.

Duhhhh....*hicup* you think yer gooood at doom when yer *hicup* drunk? Ya gota loooooot to learn! *BARF* ughhhhh.

dunno what skill - depends how good you are. I'd like to see skill 4, but not if you're gonna die all the time.

i think i'll do skill 4 if you say, probably i'll die the first time on map 4 i think.

didnt somebody already do this?

yeah, i took that idea from someone on irc but i forgot his nick.

Duhhhh....*hicup* you think yer gooood at doom when yer *hicup* drunk? Ya gota loooooot to learn! *BARF* ughhhhh.

heh, i don't think that i'm better on doom when i'm drunk. i just think that it will be funny to see how a pissed person plays doom :)

And you'll ask why DOOM and other fps are thought to have a bad influence on people?

For god sake, getting drunk is usefull for you to be able to rape this girl that never says 'hello' to you, not to play a dumb game. :P

We live in a wonderfull world. Long live to America and its suburbs.

If I was you, I'd play at skill 1. I tried navigating in windows once, while being drunk, and I could hardly do anything...I just say there laughing at the cursor ...

well, skill on will be too easy i think because i trained "DDD" last week, except that i wasn't drunk but i had eaten 2 big portions of french fries with ketchup and onion, 3 hamburgers and 2 liters of cola (that is really really much for me, dunno about you ;]), so me was totally sick.
i played on skill 3 and got to map05, where i was shot by a zombieman(disgusting). so i hope i'll be able to play that good too, when i'm drunk.

Hey do you know how to record "doom done dead"??? I'll show you how:

Props: Take a SSG,Shockwav3,and a camera.
Getting Ready: Turn camera on, put shells in SSG, tie Shockwav3 to a chair.
Action: Kill Shockwav3!!!
After: Clean up the bloody mess, throw away used shells.
(wow, almost a rhyme)

And then, GO PLAY DOOM SILLY!!!

Hey Shockwav3 try Doom done dead with a BFG.
You'll kill 2 persons at once: yourself, and the one who has to clean the room up after the "Action" state.

well doom done high is another good idea, but that's nothing for me.
but i could ask KNorton if he would do "doom done stoned" :)

how many beers i must have drunk to do that too

Pints or cans? If pints , have to be more than 10pints, cans? Around 15 cans

Why beer ? personaly I don't like beer. I only drink booze like Vodka and stuff. Plus, it works faster and might be cheaper depending on how much drinking you can withstand

I drink caffeine. That's about it.

Fuckin' pussy ass-nigga! :P

P.S. I thought yo crazy ass gat banned?

I drink caffeine. That's about it.

Fuckin' pussy ass-nigga! :P

P.S. I thought yo crazy ass gat banned?

I like pussy. What's wrong with that?

I did get banned. It's called "re-registering"

so ling's gonna buy a round of drinks for us all tonite from his new found fortune? hmm... beer... liquor... doom...

probably i won't do it with beer today me and a friend will go to cologne(germany) and have 1liter of cocktail for 10DM(5$) then i'll have 30 minutes to sleep and then the action will begin, if i'm not drunken enough i still have some bottles of beer left(hmmmmmm, Diebels). i just hope that i won't vomit onto my keyboard, that wouldn't be that nice.

i won't start cryin' because i'm a man *rambostyle*
and who the hell would care if i puke all over my pc/keyboard, i would get a new one. i just dunno when :)

if you have a $100 trackball, just don't spill beer in it. trust me. i know from experience... keyboards are cheap though.

hmmm, the keyboard can be puked full of shit, but yeah my optical mouse 40$ that's pretty much to me. perhaps i'll put a bucket next to my pc, so that i can put all my vomit over the guys living here(jackass-style)