Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geekmarine

Weird level problems

Okay, so I've been working on this level, and I haven't done anything to make it a Zdoom level, but something happened and now Zdoom is the only port it will run in. I can't figure out what the hell I did, or how to fix it. All I know is that now when I try to play it in any source port other than Zdoom, I get all sorts of weird HOMs and out-of-place walls and such... BTW, it even does this for Zdoomgl, which I think is really strange, because Zdoomgl is now based on .63, the version of Zdoom I'm using.

Non-Hexen compatible are usually not able to to run Hexen format maps at all. Sounds more like a BSP/nodes problem to me. Try a different builder or something.

I agree. Sounds like the Nodebuilder u are using is specific to ZDoom or something

Are the nodes actually built? Some nodebuilders require a map name of the standard ExMy or MAPxy format.

Maybe you used the compress option of ZDBSP? I noticed problems with ZDoomGL in this case, as well. Seems it hasn't implemented the latest nodes format yet.