Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

You could call me a newbie........

Howdy.....I'm no programmer, but I love DOOM.

For my first question, is there anybody else besides me that's tired of all this video game court case crap? Have people not learned fantasy from reality?

BTW, anybody know when that collector's DOOM is coming out, if at all? I wanna sell my copies just so I can have an excuse for getting it. Just hope that comic doesn't come with it.

I don't think Comic Doom will come out with it. Don't you worry about that. But, when the whole package comes out? I have no idea. Cough... This site may have some more information. However, I'm too lazy to check it out myself...

Howdy.....I'm no programmer, but I love DOOM.

Hi. Listen.

For my first question, is there anybody else besides me that's tired of all this video game court case crap? Have people not learned fantasy from reality?

We've had about a million threads on that.

BTW, anybody know when that collector's DOOM is coming out, if at all? I wanna sell my copies just so I can have an excuse for getting it. Just hope that comic doesn't come with it.

Hmm. Never even heard a rumor of the comic coming with that thing.

Hello, Crendowing. How are you? Welcome to these here forums, and have a good time.

I'm not a DooM-programmer either, but that's not stopped me from downloading WAD after WAD and source port after source port!
BTW, you should try out ZDoom and Doom Legacy. They really increase the appeal of Doom tenfold.

Don't go to those forums unless you like idiots. You don't like idiots do you? I don't think you like idiots.

Sorry, I only speak English and Bad English. I was basically trying to say that we should keep all the newbies to ourselves.

*deadnail winks at X-DOOM

Oh ok sorry. I was afraid to have an insult in another language. :)

I don't think you english are bad than mine ! :)
deepteam laught about my english.

I don't think you english are bad than mine ! :)
deepteam laught about my english.

Fuck, that's English? That's not even Engrish... I would call that SNKglish.

You could call me a newbie........

Newbie. :) Now go here for EDGE my fav source. There we go. Then go to HERE for great stuff. And while your at it click the freedoom link in my sig and see how you can help out! MAKE SURE TO READ THINGS CAREFULLY! Oh and by the way you want to laugh? Go HERE or HERE for the funnies stuff you will ever see.

Go x-entertainment.com]HERE or thisstrife.com]HERE for the funnies stuff you will ever see.

"To our regret, the page and/or file you requested could not be found on www.doomworld.com."

Ha ha ha, that was hilariously funny.

Seriously, you have to put http:// in front of everything or else it'll think it's part of the Doomworld forums