Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xenaero

Doom: The Chronicles

A google search on the name for my project showed no one took the name (yay) so now that's mine.

This is a project I will follow through on no matter my horrible mapping skills.

Here's the thing. There are 2 campaigns. 1 is the human marine campaign and 1 is the demon campaign. (Haven't decided yet if you'll be an Imp or a Baron of Hell) Still have yet to start on the story leading up to both campaigns, but the timeline should be a alternate dimension when the doom marine was in the defending force on phobos. The demon timeline = no clue whatsoever.

Anyway, when you are the marine you'll have marine allies with you fighting alongside you. and it's the same way for the demons; you fight the marines and your demon friends help you.

Of course, they'll be missions where you are solo by yourself against hordes of enemies. :p

This megawad thingy will consist of 3 wads...The map wad Containing all the maps; the human campaign wad, containing all the stuff you'll see ONLY in the human side of the story; and the demon wad, containing the stuff you'll see ONLY in the demon side.

I know all this is possible. I'll be doing the mapping and scripting (And yes, i'll code in some kind of storyline/intermission thing between the levels)

Any questions or comments would be appriciated.

DD, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Sorry, but it had to be done :P

It took a full 6 hours for someone to do that. Is that some sort of record?

He's not even asking for help either. (so the record shouldn't stand as it's not a proper use of the newproject tag)

DD_133 said:

A google search on the name for my project showed no one took the name (yay) so now that's mine.

It wouldn't matter if it did - see this week's newstuff.

DooMBoy, before you start spouting mouth off, read the message fully, as I clearly did not state that I needed any help. Oh BTW, this is an idea that has just launched, so you can't expect screenshots the day a new project comes to mind now could you? =)

Ultimate DooMer: I already did. =)