Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Doomworld Rules!

Heh...yeah

Well anyways,this is the last question of the week (from me anyways).

Which Message Board on Doomworld has been the most lacking recently (or just plain going down hill :))?

The fan fiction forum, even though I'm trying to bring life with my comedies. I would write some serious stuff, being that it's what I'm good at, but I don't like to write several-paragraph long stories and I'm not taking the time and to write 20-30-50 pages in a Doomworld post.

General Forums is my favorite, then Polls, then Fan Fiction, then Host Pell, then Doom3 General Forums, in that order.

The fan fiction forum, even though I'm trying to bring life with my comedies. I would write some serious stuff, being that it's what I'm good at, but I don't like to write several-paragraph long stories and I'm not taking the time and to write 20-30-50 pages in a Doomworld post.

The fan fiction forum is pretty lacking... but then again, it always has been. I chose Doom 3 because it's in a slump at the moment. Hopefully we will get some new info in a month or two.

Post Hell, General, and Polls are my favorite forums. I'd say multiplayer and source ports are going "down hill" but they never got much action anyway...

i chose doom 3...for obvious reasons, though there will come a time when that forum is king;)

...king of the forums that newbies run amok in.