Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Rate Your Hygiene

1: Three-inch layer of slime on body -- 10: Three-inch layer of soap on body  

61 members have voted

1. 1. 1: Three-inch layer of slime on body -- 10: Three-inch layer of soap on body

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five
    • Six
    • Seven
    • Eight
    • Nine
    • Ten

Myself, I thoroughly wash my hands after every event. I shower every two days, but they're about 20 minutes on average. I keep my room relatively clean. You won't see more than two or three dishes in my room at any one time. Also, I wash the dishes before I wash the dishes.

9/10.

AndrewB said:

Also, I wash the dishes before I wash the dishes.

Wow, that is clean. Heh.

I'm probably 9/10, I don't tidy up much, but then I don't make any mess to begin with.

I'm about 8. I'm clean, wash my hands all the time, etc., just a bit unorganized on my computer desk. I'd rate myself as a 9, but after living with my grandma the last 20 years, she takes a 10+ and pushes me down to an 8.

Hygiene is completely different from organized. You can have the messiest room in the world and still be the most hygienic individual around.

Heh, being a poof has some advantages...but i'm also a computer geek (aint we all), unemployed and a classic car enthusiast..so i dunno where that wuld leave me heh

I shower about 5 times a week, brush my teeth about 3 times a week, wash my hands compulsively probably over 20 times a day (between that and me organising everything I own alphabeticaly, I think I may be obsessive compulsive), I do an electric shave 3 times a week or so, and I shave with a razor once a week.

I still look like a dirty hippy, but I blame that on my long, scraggly hair.

I sometimes shower twice a day 10-15 mins each time but usualy once a day for like 20 mins. My rooms a mess I go hunting for big game in there but im clean personaly I'd rate myself a 9 outa 10

i'll always be extremely well groomed when i'm out... as long as i'm just sitting in front of this pc posting on internet forums i don't care if i happen to smell like ass and rotten eggs

@_@

Dood... we are GAMERS...

(in other words, who gives a flying F*** what our hygene is?)

:P

seriously though... I am not that neat, but I keep things managable.

Two or three dishes in my room is fine, but six or more is pushing it.

Shower once every two days (when I remember too, heheh), brush my teeth when I remember too (not often.../me blushes), shave three times a week, and remember to put on deodorant at least twice a day so that I don't stink like a dead horse. Since I don't do much with my life, I manage to keep pretty clean heh.

Depends on whether or not I want to impress someone.
If I have a cute girl coming over, everything has to be spotless.
If I'm just sitting around the house all day, the place can go to shit.

Actually, after thinking about it more, I'd say I'm more of a 9 after all. I won't leave the house without combed hair, brushed teeth, well-ironed clothes that are clean, deoderent, and I've been known to shower twice in one day. And actually, not even if I leave the house. I do that if I stay home, too.

Somewhere between 8 and 9 I'd say, so I voted 9 to give myself the benefit of the doubt. I shower twice a day, a 10-15 minute shower at night in which I actually clean myself and then a 2-minute one when I get up in the morning to a) wake me up and b) wash my hair because it always gets messed up and oily while I sleep. I brush my teeth at least once a day, always in the morning and most of the time at night. For the most part I maintain a pretty good complexion for an adolescent who drinks as much pop as I do, which is thanks in large part to all the washing I do.

My downfall is probably shaving. I can get lazy and let a nice rough coat of stubble form if I go more than two or three days without shaving.

down·fall ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dounfôl)
n.

A sudden loss of wealth, rank, reputation, or happiness; ruin.
A cause of sudden ruin.
A fall of rain or snow, especially a heavy or unexpected one.

Actually wait, I don't even get how downfall is being used incorrectly there. It's the cause of ruin for me not having the best possible hygiene.

8/10.

Shower/shave daily, brush teeth every 1 or 2 days.

There should be a bonus for those who floss as well as brush.

Anyway, I shower every day, brush my teeth and floss them every day (sometimes 2 times if I do so after meals), shave every several days or as needed and trim my nosehairs and use antiperspirant as well as wash my hands after using the bathroom, cleaning or doing the dishes. 9/10

I wash myself and my hair every other day (takes about 30 minutes each). In the morning I take a piss, clean my hands, wash my face, floss, scrape the crud off my tongue, use mouthwash, then brush my teeth twice and rinse it out with shitty LA water. I rarely remember to use deodorant. I wear the same sweats or jeans for about a week before I swap them for clean ones. About four out of five times I rinse my hands after going to the bathroom or rummaging through the trash for plastic bottles. I keep my stuff fairly organized, usually based on how often I use it. I vacuum the carpets monthly and mop the kitchen floor about every three months. Dishes are handwashed at the end of the night.

5/10

A few days ago my buddy Tek and I went to donate plasma cause we needed such vital things as cigarettes and Pepsi. I couldn't donate because I had 4 veins to draw from in my right arm and none in my left arm (wonder why, heh) and they require both arms to have veins. Tek passed the vein requirement and was sent to the back room, but came out a few minutes later looking pissed off, because a doctor complained that he had a 'personal hygeine' problem. He didn't look dirty/smell bad/fart/etc. so it was like WTF!

I think it was cause we were white.

Health: 75%

Well, lets see, I’m currently on that tail end of as nasty cold, I almost never exercise, I’ve got theses strange marks all over my body, and I sweat when I eat. (that has GOT to be a bad thing.) I do however, wash my hands regularly and having a shower is the first thing I do in the morning. So, unless something drastic happens, I’m going to die of heart disease when I reach 40. kudos.

Ct_red_pants said:

I sweat when I eat. (that has GOT to be a bad thing.)

Heh, unless you're really tearing into your food, yes, that HAS to be a bad thing :P

DooMBoy said:

Heh, unless you're really tearing into your food, yes, that HAS to be a bad thing :P

Heh, could be spicy food.