Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

What is your least favorite game EVER?

I'd have to say...

(Gulp) Here goes...

Jazz Jackrabbit. I just don't like him at all. I enjoy laying the smackdown on him in OMF.

Don't kill me. Its just my opinion. I also don't like Kirby 64 'cause the sound effects are HIDEOUS.

Quake 3

It holds a record for spending the least amount of time on my HD of all fully-functioning games I've ever installed.

Boring as shit.

Any fishing/hunting game

They're all boring as piss

gta: vice city
halo
call to power
soul calibur 2 (good game ruined by mitsurugi only playing, katana owning, japanophile, samuri-wanna-be faggot former friend) I simply can't play it anymore

Vice City
Can't get into this game anymore. I'll sign on occasionally for some PCJ marathons(I believe the longest time I've had a five-star rating was two hours-- yes, five-star, can't be bothered to play enough of the game for six).

Quake 3
My friend can't get enough of this damn game because he's a DM nut. Thankfully, he's also partial to TFC(where I can actually fend for myself by utilizing that rare game feature called "being able to formulate a strategy").

Warcraft III
The demo didn't interest me in the least.

Quast said:

soul calibur 2 (good game ruined by mitsurugi only playing, katana owning, japanophile, samuri-wanna-be faggot former friend) I simply can't play it anymore

Heh, none of my friends will play this game with me because I'm a Voldo-whore.

Numbermind said:

Astaroth for me.

Most RPGs.

Or if you want a specific game (not an RPG), Daikatana. It was installed for 10 minutes tops.

I also don't like any GTA game, most sports games, and any Tekken game. And WarCraft III never thrilled me either.

Danarchy said:

Quake 3

It holds a record for spending the least amount of time on my HD of all fully-functioning games I've ever installed.

Boring as shit.

Yeah about the only thing I liked about Q3 was the textures. :p

Numbermind said:

Well I used cervantes 75% of the time...talim, seung mina and astaroth the rest of the time. The only time we could ever have an "honorable game" as he put it, was for me to use mitsurugi as well. If I used cervantes or astaroth, I could ring-out his ass all the time because he never sidesteps around the ledges...he'd then get pissed...If I used a female character (it didn't matter what one) He get pissed again "you use those stupid bitches, and they're all fast...fucking cheap"

I absolutely, postively cannot stand Battlefield 1942, Counter-Strike, or any other "teambased multiplayer focused" first-person shooter. Why? Because while the game might work somehow in terms of strategy and planning, nobody ever seems to want to put those elements to use. Other times, there just aren't enough strategic elements to keep me rooted - ie. "Hey, everybody, buy some Deagles and AWMs and rush!"

That would be about half the games I actually own. In no particular order...

Diablo II Expansion Pack
Warcraft 3
SimCity 4
Half-Life: *
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

wildweasel-r3000 said:

I absolutely, postively cannot stand Battlefield 1942, Counter-Strike, or any other "teambased multiplayer focused" first-person shooter. Why? Because while the game might work somehow in terms of strategy and planning, nobody ever seems to want to put those elements to use. Other times, there just aren't enough strategic elements to keep me rooted - ie. "Hey, everybody, buy some Deagles and AWMs and rush!"

REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT! REQUESTING A TRASNPORT!

I can't believe someone said HALO....anyways, I can't stand ANY game that Nintendo remade for the GameCube. Also, I do not like any sports games (this doesn't include matial arts). I like Squad-Based FPS, but I don't like (someone else said this) how people don't take advantage of the "SQUAD-BASED" part of it. Too many "rambos" and "cowboys." Thats why I join CAL clans who care or really serious scrim clans. Anyways, thats about it. Oh, and I didn't like Counter-Strike on XBOX.

DJ_Haruko said:

...any Tekken game.

You know, I always did think those games were overrated. Now I see I'm not the only who thinks they're boring :P

What's so good about the DoA series? Nothing. Tecmo's made a lot good games/franchises, but this isn't one of them.

This is a tough question since it's worded so strangely. The way it's asked is basically "what is the game that I like the least out of my most favorite games of all time?" However, what you could have meant, and how most people are answering it, is "what is the one game ever made that you hate?"

If the question is "what is the game that I like the least out of my most favorite games of all time?" then my answer is Super Metroid because I love the game, but there are others higher on the ladder for me.

If the question is "what is the one game ever made that you hate?" then my answer is going to have to be Tomb Raider...this game and all it's sequels can burn in the fiery bowels of Hell forever.

All of them, except DOOM and DOOM II (and these, unadulterated.)