• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

What is your least favorite game EVER?

Lutrov71 said:

OMG, you don't like Halo? Halo rocks!

hardly...unreal 2 was more fun IMO

Ok I thought of one. Streets of Rage 3. How could they. I mean, have they no shame?

I thought I had totally forgotten it. But now all the old wounds are laid bare bla bla bla melodrama....

[W4GH4X] said:
ut2k4

*Vomits for eight minutes straight*

Well, then again, it is just an opinion. You can't change that.

Quast said:

hardly...unreal 2 was more fun IMO

I can't believe people that like Doom don't like Halo. It has a great storyline, great action, great graphics, great sound, great everything!

DM rocks in Halo.

Lutrov71 said:

I can't believe people that like Doom don't like Halo. It has a great storyline, great action, great graphics, great sound, great everything!

DM rocks in Halo.

Maybe, but when Halo became Satan's , uhm, I mean XBox's lap-dog, I lost interest.

Test Drive 6. What lead them to think that was even a barely releasable game?!!!

-time commando-psx, horrible to play.
-conflict dessert storm-xbox, i have thrown it away
-po'ed-psx, man that shit was bad

any game created by SOLEAU software god they suck ,and if any of you have tried their stuff, you know what i mean

Those original Dragon Ball games. I haven't played the new ones yet, but the old ones are boring.

I had the Japanese import and boy was that fun playing. I then later got the English translated one, but heck that was even worse.

Double Dragon 5 on the Atari Jaguar is one of the worst games ever created. It blows on just about every level. Also on the Jaguar, Club Drive was a fairly pointless affair, with physics that left you feeling physically sick.
In fact, quite a number of games for the Jaguar were cack (tho the port of Doom was pretty darn good).

I've played a lot of bad shit... but not really since back when I was running Windows 3.1, and I forget what they were called. Worst I can think of offhand would have to be Blood 2, awful, awful game. Or possibly Unreal 2... with its horrible lack of good or original ideas and completely linear maps it felt geared at 3 year olds.

This isn't my least fav game ever, but I don't like The Sims. You play it for ten minutes and get bored.

Out of the games I own, probably Final Fantasy 8 and 9. I got about three fourths of the way through both of them and just stopped playing because I wasn't enjoying them at all. Most games even if I don't like them all that much, I can see my way to finishing them, but they were just boring and pointless.

Then there's also Sid Meyers Alpha Centauri. I got it because Game Pros or some magazine said it was the best game ever and they gave it a 98% and all their other reviews seemed to be pretty spot on, but man, that game was just crap. Even for a turn based strategy game.

Jello said:

Then there's also Sid Meyers Alpha Centauri. I got it because Game Pros or some magazine said it was the best game ever and they gave it a 98% and all their other reviews seemed to be pretty spot on, but man, that game was just crap. Even for a turn based strategy game.

Heh, my younger brother owns this game and he totally loves it - it looks incredibly dull and boring to me though, but he keeps playing it at every turn.

To think that he's a member of my family...

Besides the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen homo games?

Nova Logic's Black Hawk Down.
Oh yeah, and Halo. Halo is so extremely gay it's not even funny.

My favorite games?

For Nostalgia's sake, I'll list them:

Jazz Jackrabit
Cosmo something or other (it was awesome, you collected strawberries and stuff)
Duke Nukem 1 and 2
Crystal Caves
Leisure Suit Larry (all of them were great heh)
ALL COMMANDER KEEN GAMES
Hocus Pocus
Skyroads (old game but really damn fun!)
Kings Quest games (all of them)
And Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (I do believe that was the name).
Those newer games where you typed commands, almost like infocom, those were the bomb (like Fate of Atlantis).
And, of course, ALL DOOM GAMES!

I think bad games do not leave a big print in people's memory.
I remember having played a lot of bad games, but I forgot the names :=)
Well, maybe I remember one, mainly because a lot of people speak about it .... the Diablo serie. It is so dull ... I never liked it.

Ed said:

Final Fantasy 8 - *

FFVIII was the best one..the only one I liked. Cause it wasn't a gay storyline. UT2K is one of the best game out there and Halo is really great too you guys just don't like X-box.

Games that really suck are games like fightnight and FFX and dynasty warriors 4 (the 3rd one was the best) O and for all you X-box haters out there, don't hate Halo, hate Jet Set Radio Future cause that game blows.

Ultima Underworld

I made the mistake of buying it MANY YEARS AFTER the FPS revolution. The game play was terrible.

Ultima 9

It was a terrible ending to the Ultima series.

Deus Ex 2 was a very brief but painful experience. Test Drive 6 and Hot Pursuit 2 weren't much better.

Ed said:

Final Fantasy 8 - *

That was easily my favourite of the series.

Tropico and The Sims (the people complain too much). As for the Halo arguement, I liked Halo. It was a good game and I'd suggest it to anyone who is either new to XBOX or is wanting a good Sci-Fi FPS. Unreal 2 was buggy on PC and buggy on XBOX. It would have been much better if they would have touched it up a little bit. The thing is though, Unreal 2 seemed like a really big rip off of HALO. I mean think about it. Aliens invade, looking for an ancient artifact that could cause untold destruction throughout the universe, a lone soldier fighting the aliens and fights them alongside his marine comrads......hrmmm sounds familiar. (And if you don't believe me, than whatever, I beat both of the games so I'm not making anything up). And not to mention the weapons too....Pistol, Alien Plasma gun, etc...

how about, get this, duke nukem forever. even if it does come out it will suck. however i dont see it ever coming out.

what about quake3 and unreal 2. i played thru both only once. both just rust away in my basement

also all those pokemon games. ok the first was alright but do we need a version for every damn color?

mary-kate and ashleys sweet 16. show me a worse game, i dare you. that thing is pure, and i mean pure, shit! it was in our 2 dollar game cube games section at work. and still never sold! so they sent it up the river, to another store.

DDR - i played a few times and got bored after those few times. while i see the arcade version can be fun the home version seems lame.